Live Event COLAs vs #Threecheat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And db swannie has bailed.

Don't make me bring back the " to all the swans I've loved before" Fred!
Oi Starsky, I got banzed by those DH mods on your board! No sense of humour over there...

Anyway, I'm back now, don't get me started on the game etc etc. Just send me through my sig and av for the next two weeks, starting from today, given my state of indisposability.

Oi Starsky, I got banzed by those DH mods on your board! No sense of humour over there...

Anyway, I'm back now, don't get me started on the game etc etc. Just send me through my sig and av for the next two weeks, starting from today, given my state of indisposability.
SOH? If one of us tried that shiite in the CoLA board we'd be perma'd.

How'd you like the Cyril and Shaun Show?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junktime Jetta wouldn't, total dud that one.

Hi dibbles , I had intended to dress you in something very special my friend but your self-immolation caused me to turn my attention elsewhere. For want of time I offer you the following makeover.

image.jpeg

Sig in bold black:

Yes spankas it is true, I am JackAttack! the stinkiest of all the filthy eliases.

I'm also on board the Hawfie Fourgasm. I haven't been this moist from excitment in years!

6 frees to 1 in the last and you still blew it :eek:

Let's be honest, it was another level choke. I assume that isnt the first time Longmire has heard of Burgoyne, but its hard to tell :huh:
Burgoyne, Lewis going 3rd up, playing in front of Cyril oh and perhaps manning up at a ball up.

Hi dibbles , I had intended to dress you in something very special my friend but your self-immolation caused me to turn my attention elsewhere. For want of time I offer you the following makeover.

View attachment 267568

Sig in bold black:

Yes spankas it is true, I am JackAttack! the stinkiest of all the filthy eliases.

I'm also on board the Hawfie Fourgasm. I haven't been this moist from excitment in years!
I can't be packedfudge. Because I just got an alert from him.

But i know you're reading this, only 'cos you'd like to pack Bender_ 's fudge. It's packing season at Bendover's.

View attachment 267568

Sig in bold black:

Oi, how the faaaark do i change my sig????? I've done the farkin av, but i can't work out the other shit...losing is very painful :(

I can't be packedfudge. Because I just got an alert from him.

But i know you're reading this, only 'cos you'd like to pack Bender_ 's fudge. It's packing season at Bendover's.

Jesus dude, just come out already. NTTAWWT

Have you thrown down with Tom_Thumb yet? :D:D

Is so much easier to stir supporters of the same team.

I have extensive experience with the 15 different aliases I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back