Live Event COLAs vs #Threecheat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dibbles , I had intended to dress you in something very special my friend but your self-immolation caused me to turn my attention elsewhere. For want of time I offer you the following makeover.

View attachment 267568

Sig in bold black:

Yes spankas it is true, I am JackAttack! the stinkiest of all the filthy eliases.

I'm also on board the Hawfie Fourgasm. I haven't been this moist from excitment in years!
Oh gawd, I finally worked out the sig, it should be fine now. I can't even switch to desktop view on my desktop, WTF?

Oh gawd, I finally worked out the sig, it should be fine now. I can't even switch to desktop view on my desktop, WTF?
Well done old fella, I knew as soon as you dusted the doily off the typewriter things would be easier for you!

Tbh, I operate solely from the phone so don't even see the sigs :( do I stil have the one you bestowed upon me last time?

Nice AV Jacky:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Well done old fella, I knew as soon as you dusted the doily off the typewriter things would be easier for you!

Tbh, I operate solely from the phone so don't even see the sigs :( do I stil have the one you bestowed upon me last time?

Nice AV Jacky:thumbsu:
It's weird, but I can't seem to switch back to desktop mode. I think Chief has decided to sack all his computer staff and employ geisha girls instead.

If I get done for nudity in my AV I will be reporting YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back