Collingwood Board - New Name

Remove this Banner Ad

What the fudge are you doing,on a serious note the person then did this might as well ******** on our jumper,and spit on Darren Millanes grave that frigen clown.You go to Spain,or England and do the same crap on a Real Madrid OR Manchester United fan site i.e vodafone manchester united sponsored by glazier sight,they will wip your ass guys.Obviously the person that did this ******** has no respect for the name thats pretty much responsible for the a.f.l getting all this money on tv rights,the name that you first think off,the name that opposition supporters hate with envy,the name that made D.Millane played a Grand Fiinal with about half a dozen pain Killing injections cause he was unfit.Just for the name.
Obviously with clowns like the people that changed our sights name,you understand why opposition supporters ridicule us change our name to the COLLINGWOOD f.c YOU ----- ---- head.

nature boy said:
What the fudge are you doing,on a serious note the person then did this might as well ******** on our jumper,and spit on Darren Millanes grave that frigen clown.You go to Spain,or England and do the same crap on a Real Madrid OR Manchester United fan site i.e vodafone manchester united sponsored by glazier sight,they will wip your ass guys.Obviously the person that did this ******** has no respect for the name thats pretty much responsible for the a.f.l getting all this money on tv rights,the name that you first think off,the name that opposition supporters hate with envy,the name that made D.Millane played a Grand Fiinal with about half a dozen pain Killing injections cause he was unfit.Just for the name.
Obviously with clowns like the people that changed our sights name,you understand why opposition supporters ridicule us change our name to the COLLINGWOOD f.c YOU f----n d--k head.

Hug a tree and get over it nature boy. Keep up the good work Figjam :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nature boy said:
Obviously with clowns like the people that changed our sights name,you understand why opposition supporters ridicule us change our name to the COLLINGWOOD f.c YOU ----- ---- head.
Listen ass clown, this is a long standing running joke. If you don't get it, it's because you're either new, and / or too stupid to read my explanation in the other thread.

This is not being disrespectful to Collingwood. It arose at a time when we were trying to honour one of our all time greats, by calling our new training paddock the Lexus Bob Rose Oval. I joked with the Admin of this site, that seing as we weren't allowed to rename our ground, maybe we could rename the board instead, to honour the recently departed Bobby Rose. The joke spiralled from there and if you don't understand "humour" then this place ain't right for you.

As for all the bull******** about Pants, you're not going to find a more passionate Pants man than myself. Or Collingwood for that matter! So check your holier than thou attitude at the door, or that very door will be hitting your arse on the way out!

You're also on a warning for swear filter evasion. Do it again and I'll have to assess your tenure on this "Collingwood Board".

nature boy said:

Whoa there my n00b friend.
Relax, its just a bit of fun.

You had the opportunity to say what you wanted - why are you trying to stop others

FIGJAM rules.

Good to see Collingwood fans that not only have a sense of humour, but are able to take it on 'board' so to speak. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood Board - New Name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back