Remove this Banner Ad

What...

Jamie Elliott (pre listed Giant)
Bobby Hill
Treloar
WHE
Adams

Are you serious?

There may be a typo there, but he was replying to a post about Carlton's GWS players

He said "ours been good, but there mostly been duds"

He just missed an s.

Just watched the videos put up on the pies website re: Perryman.

Looks like Perryman is a very low key, likeable sort of guy, and was obviously a leader at GWS, so I hope he does well at the pies.

However, the "highlights" video, doesn't feel me with a heap of confidence. Pretty much consists of a few random uncontested marks and some scrubber kicks. Really poor effort from our media team.

I think we did the right thing trying to replace Noble with a free agent, however I dont think we picked the right one. Cummings should have been our target, pretty much a stronger, faster, taller version of noble with a propensity to take intercept marks.

Really hope this deal doesn't cost us an LDU, Brayshaw or others in future.

Fingers crossed I am wrong and Perryman plays 100+ high quality games for the club.

Ours have been good, theirs (Carlton’s) have been mostly duds. Just the way we like it.

gattuso-sometimes.gif

Looks like Perryman is a very low key, likeable sort of guy, and was obviously a leader at GWS, so I hope he does well at the pies.

However, the "highlights" video, doesn't feel me with a heap of confidence. Pretty much consists of a few random uncontested marks and some scrubber kicks. Really poor effort from our media team.

I think we did the right thing trying to replace Noble with a free agent, however I dont think we picked the right one. Cummings should have been our target, pretty much a stronger, faster, taller version of noble with a propensity to take intercept marks.

Fingers crossed I am wrong and Perryman plays 100+ high quality games for the club.
I think our media team often is really poor at highlight compilations, so wouldn't worry too much about that. A lot of what he does also doesn't translate too much to flashy highlights (i.e. defensive work)

I think our media team often is really poor at highlight compilations, so wouldn't worry too much about that. A lot of what he does also doesn't translate too much to flashy highlights (i.e. defensive work)

Maybe TD could get a job in our media department. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried looking on youtube , i think these highlights were already on there. So yeah they have been lazy in that attempt. Especially when its footage from covid 2020

It's so much easier to feel connected to players who grew up barracking for the club

Mostly because you're more confident that they feel what we feel at the results.

For all those usual suspects melting, his age is taken into account in terms of band 1 or 2. It’s extremely rare for a 25yr old free agent.
Need an Explanation about it

He is a Workhorse more then Star that Jumps out at People

Team Player and bit like McStay who
Might not get huge numbers but does all the Team Things

Yeah maybe, but you have to pay overs to win the race. In the next two years there will be a hell of a lot of highly paid players exiting.
Club rates him very highly so got to back the Club for doing what’s best the Team

How am i supposed to know he has a disability.

I wasn’t aware he has a disability as I’m rarely on here, but I was able to establish that he was referring to Carlton getting the duds. He spelt the word their as there.

No big deal either way. We move on. I was wrong about McStay, so I’m backing the club in and I’m likely to be wrong about paying overs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t aware he has a disability as I’m rarely on here, but I was able to establish that he was referring to Carlton getting the duds. He spelt the word their as there.

No big deal either way. We move on. I was wrong about McStay, so I’m backing the club in and I’m likely to be wrong about paying overs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is NMBB’s fault. He appears to have dropped the ball hear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back