Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be well rounded in his game.

Not absolutely just a dour defensive minded player. Lot of those plays he is finding the right position and stopping attacks or creating with his movement into space.

Going to surprise a lot of supporters.

Go have a read of the social media coverage on Bobby Hill when he joined us. So many thought he was overs and a waste of space.

Seems to be well rounded in his game.

Not absolutely just a dour defensive minded player. Lot of those plays he is finding the right position and stopping attacks or creating with his movement into space.

Going to surprise a lot of supporters.

Go have a read of the social media coverage on Bobby Hill when he joined us. So many thought he was overs and a waste of space.
Is there anyone we have recruited who hasn't been a spud or dud in the eyes of so many Collingwood fans? McStay, Bobby Hill, Schultz, Leigh Brown, Body Holland, James Clement and others who escape me for the moment were all branded underwhelming additions at best.

Is there anyone we have recruited who hasn't been a spud or dud in the eyes of so many Collingwood fans? McStay, Bobby Hill, Schultz, Leigh Brown, Body Holland, James Clement and others who escape me for the moment were all branded underwhelming additions at best.

Not sure if you're being serious?

Treloar? Adams? Mitchell?

Even Hill I don't think anyone was saying underwhelming. Some were questioning what we gave up for someone who no one had seen play for over a year, which is kinda fair enough.

Schultz similar, most were questioning cost vs quality of the player

McStay the board was definitely split on. Many chose to focus on the fact that his highest goal tally to that point was in the 20s, others were more excited at the idea of how much he could straighten us up (like me)

This board's strike rate on excitement levels for trades is about 50/50.

you forgot the steak knives

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Collingwood Harry Perryman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back