List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

1721893068766.jpeg
Chris Tarrant’s nephew a possible top 20 selection next season- and yes he is tall

Thomas McGuane (Western Jets)
Midfielder | 177cm | 27/08/2007

McGuane has already garnered plenty of fanfare for his performances at Coates Talent League level, particularly given his status as a Collingwood father-son prospect. The son of 152-game Pie, Mick has averaged 26.3 disposals, 4.7 marks and 4.2 inside 50s per his 11 games with the Western Jets this season. He debuted as a 16-year-old last year and has gone on to be a consistent performer, posting prolific numbers each week. The left-footer is a sharp ball user with clean hands and great decision making, capable of playing inside or outside while also impacting the scoreboard.

Any details on how the Rocca boys are doing in their comp?

Be awesome if one of them apples didn't fall far from the tree.

On SM-A556E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Prob wont get an idea until another year or two, until at least their U15/U16
But neither seem to be big goal kickers so maybe they are mids/half backs at this age. Only kicked 2-3 each in 10 games.

probably understandable given the conditions today, I imagine would have been worse down willy.

Mcguane had 16 disposals, 3 tackles, 4 rebound 50's, 3 marks

Been Terrible Conditions down there today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Legit Collingwood F/S and NGA prospects upcoming

Luke Quaynor NGA
Doug Kerr NGA
Tadhg McCarthy NGA

Thomas McGuane F/S
Oscar Lonie F/S

Max Christian F/S
Ayce Buckley F/S

Eli Kravic NGA - u15's Vic SSA
Ted Fraser F/S

Max Rocca F/S
Marcus Rocca F/S (Also North Melbourne F/S)

Last edited:

Luke Quaynor NGA
Doug Kerr NGA
Tadhg McCarthy NGA

Thomas McGuane F/S
Oscar Lonie F/S

Max Christian F/S
Ayce Buckley F/S

Ted Fraser F/S

Max Rocca F/S

Looking up this kid:

In this years Vic Metro Junior Development Series, he kicked 5 goals in 3 games
In the 10 games he has played this year in U15 for Kew Comets, he has kicked 24 goals.
A bag of 6 and a bag of 7 goals earlier this year.

So he's either a crafty small forward, or a tall forward. No measurements on this kid yet.

Also was chosen in the U15 school sport team, The teams will compete in the SSV Australian Football Championships from July 27 to August 3 on the Gold Coast.

Luke Quaynor NGA
Doug Kerr NGA
Tadhg McCarthy NGA

Thomas McGuane F/S
Oscar Lonie F/S

Max Christian F/S
Ayce Buckley F/S

Ted Fraser F/S

Max Rocca F/S
Exciting to have a Lonnie in the mix, was always a bit of a favorite back in the day!

Are Bucks kids actually playing footy, thought they were steering clear of footy last I’d heard (well out of the loop obviously!)

Exciting to have a Lonnie in the mix, was always a bit of a favorite back in the day!

Are Bucks kids actually playing footy, thought they were steering clear of footy last I’d heard (well out of the loop obviously!)

Yeah bucks kids aren’t playing footy anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Quaynor NGA
Doug Kerr NGA
Tadhg McCarthy NGA

Thomas McGuane F/S
Oscar Lonie F/S

Max Christian F/S
Ayce Buckley F/S

Ted Fraser F/S

Max Rocca F/S

Is Ayce Buckley actually playing football?

Is Ayce Buckley actually playing football?
Nah, not since 2023 according to playhq

But being in division 3 U15, he may not have thought he was gonna make the grade, so decided to go into karting with his brother

I enquired about Eli, from some draft watchers given is hard to find much about him. One to watch.

Eli is a medium/tall forward plays for Kew in the YJFL. Left footer, nice skills and hard at it. Played in YJFL rep and selected for VIC in the U15 carnival. He’s far from a finished product, but shows potential 👍

Does McGuane have a right side to his game? If not, something I would like to see him develop next year, just makes him more unpredictable.
Kids obviously a talent to be doing what he is doing at his age, and his work rate looks elite
Got a bit of Simon Black about him when he kicks

Coming from a left footer, do you say the same about all the heavily favouring right foot players in the under 18s and AFL?

Always been nonsense about left footers having no right, when there are so many more right footers with absolutely no left.

Coming from a left footer, do you say the same about all the heavily favouring right foot players in the under 18s and AFL?

Always been nonsense about left footers having no right, when there are so many more right footers with absolutely no left.
I think it is a weakness of DeMattia who is extremely closed off to his left side including handball
McGuane I think seems to have a bit more agility and space awareness to use his preferred side safely and frequently

all players should be competent on both sides of the body, especially if you want to be elite. e.g Daicos brothers
that is how you can create space for yourself.
only made the comment because i didnt see him using right hand or foot in the video. any player we would draft i would like to see them capable on both sides, especially a f/s who is looking to go top 10

all players should be competent on both sides of the body, especially if you want to be elite. e.g Daicos brothers
that is how you can create space for yourself.
only made the comment because i didnt see him using right hand or foot in the video. any player we would draft i would like to see them capable on both sides, especially a f/s who is looking to go top 10

Just check who his dad is and then think about it....would Mick let his son grow up and not be capable on both sides of his body???

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back