Zac McCarthy: 11 disposals, 7 marks, 7 hitouts, 7 rebound 50's

This is Eli Kravic
eda0fba7ce5bf3b0bda9165509adf3f0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second last CTL game. Jets were smashed by 94, and Oakleigh just lost by 13
Tommy McGuane - 28 disposals, 6 marks, 3 inside 50's
Tadhg McCarthy - 16 disposals, 6 marks, 5 rebound 50's
Zac McCarthy: 11 disposals, 7 marks, 7 hitouts, 7 rebound 50's
Who is the McCarthy boys dad? I've been wracking what little left of my brain...

I assume Kravic is also NGA.

Is he and the McCarthy boys available to draft this year or next?
He is. U15
Has played at every junior level possible this year (Club, state, and vic metro rep) and has kicked 36 goals and counting (TBD on the upcoming Kew Comets GF this weekend)

Tadhg is available this year
But his younger brother Zac is 16, and is eligible next year.

He is. U15
Has played at every junior level possible this year (Club, state, and vic metro rep)

Tadhg is available this year
But his younger brother Zac is 16, and is eligible next year.

Thanks Jen

I don’t want to go too early - but I will! - it seems we have some prospective talent coming through this ‘pathway’ (as Derek would say).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Jen

I don’t want to go too early - but I will! - it seems we have some prospective talent coming through this ‘pathway’ (as Derek would say).
touch wood fingers crossed they keep developing and we can access some good NGA prospects over the next few years.

#7 Thomas McGuane
Midfielder | 177cm | 27/08/2007

Stats:
28 disposals, 6 marks, 3 inside 50s

McGuane turned in a prolific opening half where he seemed to be everywhere, linking Western’s play between the arcs. The 2025 Collingwood father-son prospect was sharp by hand and clean at the contest, but also impressed with his running capacity and ability to chain possessions on the outside. His teammates often looked for him to make the right decisions in attacking phases and distribute the ball efficiently. The going was tough after half time as Murray opened the floodgates.

#60 Zac McCarthy
Key Forward/Ruck | 198cm | 27/10/2007

Stats:
11 disposals, 7 marks, 7 hitouts

Another Oakleigh tall who thrived aerially, McCarthy combined well with Richardson as a target forward of the ball, while also supporting Emmett in the ruck. The bottom-ager, who turned out alongside brother Tadhg, rose high for seven marks and took the ball nicely at the top of his reach. He possesses raw athleticism and was unlucky not to hit the scoreboard with a snap in term two. He and his elder sibling are both tied to Collingwood’s Next Generation Academy.

#60 Zac McCarthy

Stats:

Another Oakleigh tall who thrived aerially, McCarthy combined well with Richardson as a target forward of the ball, while also supporting Emmett in the ruck. The bottom-ager, who turned out alongside brother Tadhg, rose high for seven marks and took the ball nicely at the top of his reach. He possesses raw athleticism and was unlucky not to hit the scoreboard with a snap in term two. He and his elder sibling are both tied to Collingwood’s Next Generation Academy.
Ooh look, a key forward NGA - now we’re talking! Any intel on the prospects of the younger brother Jen?

#60 Zac McCarthy

Stats:

Like the sound of that.

Ooh look, a key forward NGA - now we’re talking! Any intel on the prospects of the younger brother Jen?
He's had an up and down year.
He's a 191cm tall defender. Was All Australian U16, and splits his time between school footy for carey and oakleigh. Found some form lately though.
These brothers are big pies fans too.

He's had an up and down year.
He's a 191cm tall defender. Was All Australian U16, and splits his time between school footy for carey and oakleigh. Found some form lately though.
These brothers are big pies fans too.
But it says in your post 198cm KPF? I’m confused… is the tall one the older one?

#60 Zac McCarthy

Stats:

Extremely promising performance by Zac as an under 17 tall prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back