10k Posts Ruby Geelong Cats - Travis Varcoe 2012 Player Sponsor
Aug 4, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Aussie cricket team
Just popped over there.
Did we ever have grand final ticket threads this early?

I wish I was them.

It's going to be tough but we need to make it stop :)

I spoke to a good mate of mine a month ago and he was going to upgrade his membership so he could get one. :eek:

He doesn't need one though. His sister is going out with daisy.

They are going nuts.

If we can't stop them, who's coming charter boat fishing on the 25th ?

They are making me ill. One Collingwood supporter I know thinks they have definately got it in the bag. Arrogant w***er.

My dream is we get through this week, then smash their dreams the week after, then smash the smug look of Milne's disgusting little face the week after.

Please god...

If supporters can't get excited at this time of the year then when can they?

If they are too outlandish in their statements then they will get the egg on their faces that they deserve should things not play out the way they hoped.

They are making me ill. One Collingwood supporter I know thinks they have definately got it in the bag. Arrogant w***er.

My dream is we get through this week, then smash their dreams the week after, then smash the smug look of Milne's disgusting little face the week after.

Please god...

If that happened and I died the next day, I wouldn't care because life could not get any better.

Sides remaining in the finals are required to register for grand final tickets sometime this week i believe? No surprise its being discussed as members are required to sort out what needs to be sorted before their side even makes it.

I can't help but agree the Pies & Saints members deserve to enjoy the moment and bask in the glory of Prelim births (with a break). History shows both of these teams are now in the "box seat" to advance to the GF.

Given this, I decided to pull out my my crystal ball and saw the Saints knock off the Scraggers, then the Pies (gulp!) beat the Cats to advance to the GF.
The Pies & Saints fought out a tough defensive game until midway through the final term, with the Pies forging clear to pull away by 27 pts....sorry :(
On a good note, at least Milne would not have a Premiership medallion. Wait, did I say that aloud?

I dont think we are getting ahead of ourselves coz I know I am not but we are in the prelims and will play you guys again, you cant blame supporters for getting excited when they have a good chance at winning the flag like we do this year. Having said the I rekon your mob will knock us off in a close one and go on to win the flag.

You do realise that tomorrow is the initial registration day for Collingwood members for GF tickets? Hence why it is currently being discussed atm.

At least we wait until the day after we qualify for the GF before we have to register for GF tickets.

Not only are the supporters getting ahead of themselves but the club itself is getting ahead of itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least we wait until the day after we qualify for the GF before we have to register for GF tickets.

Not only are the supporters getting ahead of themselves but the club itself is getting ahead of itself.

Unless Geelong does things differently to the rest of the competition you are wrong. You have to register for tickets even before you know if your side has made it or not. Pretty sure the date is sometime this week.

Well at least we're not a pack of sooks (eg Bomber and Ablett when ever he gives away a free kick and you can throw Chapman in as well)

Opposition fans simply WISH we were getting ahead of ourselves. Not one of my many Collingwood mates believes we are a certainty to make the GF let alone win it.
Stop shitting yourselves Cat fans. Time will tell.

Given this, I decided to pull out my my crystal ball and saw the Saints knock off the Scraggers, then the Pies (gulp!) beat the Cats to advance to the GF.
The Pies & Saints fought out a tough defensive game until midway through the final term, with the Pies forging clear to pull away by 27 pts....sorry :(
On a good note, at least Milne would not have a Premiership medallion. Wait, did I say that aloud?

You're still using the home and away crystal ball!

The finals crystal ball will show that the cats beat the pies when it comes to preliminary finals and the saints when it comes to grand finals :D:thumbsu:

Opposition fans simply WISH we were getting ahead of ourselves. Not one of my many Collingwood mates believes we are a certainty to make the GF let alone win it.
Stop shitting yourselves Cat fans. Time will tell.

Ha ha ha, yeah right mate. Your mob need to take a leaf out of our 07 book - Keep a lid on it until you actually acheive the ultimate!!

But its a well known fact, Collingwood supporters will say their team is flag favourite at the seasons start, even if they finished with the wooden spoon the year before - not knocking it, its blind faith in a club you love.
So saying that you arent getting ahead of yourself - after seeing numerous comments, articles & news pieces about how confident collingwood are, and how different they are to previous seasons - is just kidding yourselves!!

Not that familiar with Mick Malthouse press conferences, particularly after a loss, I take it.

Yeah, and getting the AFL to investegate Joel Selwoods "Head Ducking" after last seasons prelim..... thats not sooking at all.....:rolleyes:

Just couldnt take it that he is a harder player than all your team combined!!!

Edit: If it had of been collingwood that copped the decision Geelong did, there would have been riots in the streets and centrelink offices....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back