News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Had someone call up the suns and ask,
Suns believe match tickets for Rd 16 versus Collingwood will most likely be available on May 28-29 pending Ticketek/AFL release.
This is on the Suns website just now:

Members can access an exclusive pre-sale for tickets to the final four home matches from 11am on Thursday, May 23. Details will be communicated directly to members.

General public tickets are on sale from 11am Friday, May 24.”

"Technically in the top eight" ???
View attachment 1987367
Further proof that "round Zero" was a totally idiotic, pointless exercise and nothing but a gimmick.
Childish and simple minded first initiative from the new CEO.

Without wanting to cause anyone in a similar boat untoward stress, I don’t seem to be able to access GA tickets for our match against the Dogs. Is there normally a release closer to match day or am I out of luck?
You need to buy/reserve a seat depending on what type of membership you have.

I'm a Legends member which provides a seat at Marvel home games, but I still had to reserve a seat for this match.

You need to buy/reserve a seat depending on what type of membership you have.

I'm a Legends member which provides a seat at Marvel home games, but I still had to reserve a seat for this match.
AFL Member, but as it’s a Pies home game I should have access to both AFL and Pies member seating options. Have had little luck with both, but it’s irrelevant as I was going the GA route to try and get tickets for non-members too.

Thanks for the intel though!

AFL Member, but as it’s a Pies home game I should have access to both AFL and Pies member seating options. Have had little luck with both, but it’s irrelevant as I was going the GA route to try and get tickets for non-members too.

Thanks for the intel though!
Did you go to the Eagles game on Sunday? It would be the same process.

They've made it a little different this year, in that even with a home game reserved seat at Marvel, you still had to book a seat via Ticketmaster at zero cost.
Not sure about the entitlement ins and outs, but with the AFL barcode not finding any seats available through either medium.

I might check in with the club/AFL in the coming few days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back