News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting, the media are saying "by the letter of the law it is".

The non nth Melbourne 50, our players didn't even cross over the mark as the nth player was running into the centre. But we heard it for days on end!
Also if the umpire blew his whistle the players don't keep running and the North player probably doesn't run off his line playing on.

If Bolton is on the way out then it's pretty disappointing if Wright isn't prepared to slip back into the GM of football role.

I feel the club was happy to foster the narrative among supporters that Wright would return after his 6 month holiday and we were prepared to accept this absence if it meant retaining his services.

It seems right now that the actual narrative is very different and the club knew all along that he was unlikely to return as GM of football.

If Wrights reluctance to return is because of a personality clash with Kelly that some have alluded to before then I know which one of the two I'd prefer to keep.

Wright wants to be a CEO of a club, not the GM. May go to Richmond job as the CEO or l still think will join the Tasmanian Footy club....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again another ‘genius’ idea from our former President to leave Adidas in the first place for the garbage heaps that were Star and ISC.

Wasn't it Gary Pert that cracked the sads over Adidas not being able to get jumpers for his son in 2011?

There was definitely a story going around at the time as to what prompted the change.

I sincerely hope you are correct.
Just a rumour at this stage but it would make sense considering how horrible Nike have been. We need a fresh start, and it seems the club is looking for that.

If anyone is able to confirm the rumour that would be great 🙏

Those pining for the quality of yesteryear might be in for a bit of disappointment if we do go back to Adidas. The old adage "they don't make 'em like they used to" comes to mind.

Brands are much or a muchness nowadays.
Anything is better than Nike ATP. Main preference is Puma - best in the game in my opinion, but Adidas x Pies does feel right.

Those pining for the quality of yesteryear might be in for a bit of disappointment if we do go back to Adidas. The old adage "they don't make 'em like they used to" comes to mind.

Brands are much or a muchness nowadays.
Figured I was dealing with child when I posted this, has proven me right.

I was simply replying back with my opinion and you weren’t interested like you said, which was rude, then laugh reacted in response to mine…

If there is anyone behaving like a child here it is you.
Nah, you provided an opinion and I replied with mine, someone not agreeing with you isn't acting like a child.

Looking at the pattern in team apparel for years (not just AFL gear), it's clear there's been an increased focus on the bottom dollar and thus has driven cost cutting. Gone of the days where we get thick, lush guernseys.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back