News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

No, I don't. But that's just my opinion.
Of course. Maybe you are a meat and potatoes kind of guy who only cares about on field stuff.
Maybe some of us think about things a bit deeper and realise the admin guys have a pretty important role.
The CEO walking out is a pretty big story.

Of course. Maybe you are a meat and potatoes kind of guy who only cares about on field stuff.
Maybe some of us think about things a bit deeper and realise the admin guys have a pretty important role.

As a fan of meat and potatoes, it's disappointing that GW won't be returning to the club.

Are we all forgetting the King of punchable heads is still playing there in Owchies?

When it comes to punchable heads I still bend the knee for Darren Bewick. However with him long gone the prince regent on the throne has to be Sam Mitchell.

Owies isn't the king of anything. He wouldn't be the
king if playing Henry the eighth in a high school play. He'd just be some pitiful dweeb carrying on.

When it comes to punchable heads I still bend the knee for Darren Bewick. However with him long gone the prince regent on the throne has to be Sam Mitchell.

Owies isn't the king of anything. He wouldn't be the
king if playing Henry the eighth in a high school play. He'd just be some pitiful dweeb carrying on.
Wouldn’t even be a tree in the background. Perhaps a shrub for a dog to piss on

So it is now being reported that Craig Kelly won't be at the club next season?

What an absolute shambles.

So, an airline from a country that considers gay relationships to be a crime and punishable by imprisonment or worse is taking a stand on alleged unproven bigotry at our club. Collingwood would hopefully take a stand and tell them to shove their sponsorship where the sun doesn't shine....but probably won't. In fact, why does the AFL take money from a country which has criminalized homosexuality while having pride round and constantly promoting diversity and acceptance?

The hypocrisy is quite sickening.

So, an airline from a country that considers gay relationships to be a crime and punishable by imprisonment or worse is taking a stand on alleged unproven bigotry at our club. Collingwood would hopefully take a stand and tell them to shove their sponsorship where the sun doesn't shine....but probably won't. In fact, why does the AFL take money from a country which has criminalized homosexuality while having pride round and constantly promoting diversity and acceptance?

Pies, Nike sweat shops. KFC poison.
Carlton Draught alcoholism.
Just take the money.
Every club has dodgy sponsors.
Relax

Just a rumour at this stage but it would make sense considering how horrible Nike have been. We need a fresh start, and it seems the club is looking for that.

If anyone is able to confirm the rumour that would be great 🙏
How’s Nike been so horrible? Am not across clothing sponsors at all…

Don’t flatter yourself on the thinking front. Your response to any off-field reportage is as predictable as it is Pavlovian.

“He must have done it!”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again another ‘genius’ idea from our former President to leave Adidas in the first place for the garbage heaps that were Star and ISC.

Often great ideas fail due to poor execution.

Star is an example of that.

I was rather amused to see an international classical music website, commenting on the ongoing Melbourne Symphony dispute with pianist, Jayson Gillham, using a picture of a past Collingwood player.

Last week the Australian pianist was cancelled by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra after making comments critical of Israel's killing of journalists. Management is now under siege and it looks almost certain the MSO Board and Management will be purged.

Today I spied this article regarding the Australian Musicians' Union statement on SlippedDisc.com accompanied by a picture of a Collingwood player.

The world is finally cottoning on to what we already know; Collingwood IS Melbourne!

Domie, this rumour came from fevola who is seeking to find his place in the media pyramid after a period of consuming drugs and alcohol post footy.

I was rather amused to see an international classical music website, commenting on the ongoing Melbourne Symphony dispute with pianist, Jayson Gillham, using a picture of a past Collingwood player.

Last week the Australian pianist was cancelled by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra after making comments critical of Israel's killing of journalists. Management is now under siege and it looks almost certain the MSO Board and Management will be purged.

Today I spied this article regarding the Australian Musicians' Union statement on SlippedDisc.com accompanied by a picture of a Collingwood player.

The world is finally cottoning on to what we already know; Collingwood IS Melbourne!

Hopefully, Gillham doesn't barrack for the Pies. If he does, we should revoke his membership quickly before he's purged....

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back