News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

He said he left last week, yet wasn't he seen at training during the week?
He was at the AIA centre yesterday
McFarlane also revealed Kelly was in at the club on Thursday working on the reshaping of Collingwood’s football department including beginning the search to replace ex-footy boss Graham Wright, who won’t return to the club following a lengthy international sabbatical this year.

Last edited:

Anything to take the focus off Carlscum, who haven't won a final h&a match since 2013!
Long may that streak of Carlol’s continue, especially if it results in them dropping out of the 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully, Gillham doesn't barrack for the Pies. If he does, we should revoke his membership quickly before he's purged....
I didn't discuss footy when I met him after a recital a few years ago, but I'm pretty certain he doesn't know anything about Collingwood. Today he announced he was suing the MSO, so I doubt he's going to be purged Markfs. The Board and the managers won't be so lucky however.

I didn't discuss footy when I met him after a recital a few years ago, but I'm pretty certain he doesn't know anything about Collingwood. Today he announced he was suing the MSO, so I doubt he's going to be purged Markfs. The Board and the managers won't be so lucky however.

The people that he's against play a long game.... It seems that his fellow musicians have his back at the moment but watch his career as it unfolds.

I love the way Fly always pays tribute to the Collingwood fans.I can’t remember any other Collingwood coach doing that,or any other coach for that matter.It’s great to see that sort of appreciation from someone at the top level of the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Back