Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Another A - League team

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don't follow any A -League team

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

They are the same team.

Gold Coast and North Queensland folded....only to be replaced by wanderers who are fantastic

The NZ Knights moved from Auckland to Wellington and are now the Phoenix.

North Queensland failed and Gold Coast shut up after Clive Palmer pulled the pin - but we know how fickle he is. Just wait until he get's sick of his new toy - The Palmer United party.
Pretty sure its actually a different set up. They generally go ok but are pretty terrible to watch. Attacking game plan has been for the keeper to pump it long and hope for a lucky bounce from a flick-on. Ernie Merrick is the boss now so hopefully it will get more watchable

The Herald Sun are currently trying to edit this footage to make it look like an A-League game;

:p

Doubt That but they will mention the A-League.

Well last years Melbourne Derby Crowds where Terrible and I see fans Punch Each other for no Reason

Oh, and the Blues are winning at the moment at Etihad, boo.:thumbsdown:
I assume you don't follow any Victorian sporting teams then?

140532-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

497842-cameron-white.jpg

ZAH_storm_LW-20130912183259356375-620x349.jpg

899022-melbourne-rebels.jpg

Joey-Hughes-lifts-the-Goodall.jpg

See a common link with them all?

Navy blue is a traditional colour of Victorian sporting teams. The state associated itself with Oxford University in the 1800's.

Melbourne Victory is the traditional soccer team of the A-League. It uses navy blue and white.

Melbourne Heart is a joke, they base themselves in Bundoora (funnily enough, their colours are blue and white too in both football and cricket). They have a low supporter base, a ****wit of a CEO, and perceive themselves to be all about playing the youth, despite recruiting Skoko, Grella and now Kewell (is he in the country?)

There was a fight after the Adelaide United/Victory game last year.
Probably plenty of punch ons that don't get media attention at football as well.

Carlton vs Essendon comes to mind.

I assume you don't follow any Victorian sporting teams then?

ZAH_storm_LW-20130912183259356375-620x349.jpg

See a common link with them all?

NO, I DO NOT SEE A LINK.

They wear purple.

Don't you ever, EVER, say they wear Navy Blue, the Storm's motto is "Purple Pride".

As for the Victory and the A-League please don't start anything with me, I don't care enough about it to start an argument.

NO, I DO NOT SEE A LINK.

They wear purple.

Don't you ever, EVER, say they wear Navy Blue, the Storm's motto is "Purple Pride".

As for the Victory and the A-League please don't start anything with me, I don't care enough about it to start an argument.

Navy Blue is my Favourite Color. Super Sad the Scum wear it

There was a fight after the Adelaide United/Victory game last year.

there always is. Every game in Adelaide there are punch on's with the Victory fans.
i remember coming over for the GF and when we were leaving Telstra we got bombarded with rocks and stones by Victory fans, was pretty bad.
I remember back in the day supporting Adelaide City having the games against the Knights and South Melbourne. Man those were awesome days.

there always is. Every game in Adelaide there are punch on's with the Victory fans.
i remember coming over for the GF and when we were leaving Telstra we got bombarded with rocks and stones by Victory fans, was pretty bad.
I remember back in the day supporting Adelaide City having the games against the Knights and South Melbourne. Man those were awesome days.

Well going Report the Victory Fans seem to be the Biggest Trouble Makers

NO, I DO NOT SEE A LINK.

They wear purple.

Yeah look

I might be colour blind, but the predominant colour in the storm kit is navy blue.

Also for someone who hates Carlton so much, supporting the storm who were based a princes park, and are proven salary cap cheaters would be a little hypocritical

Well going Report the Victory Fans seem to be the Biggest Trouble Makers
Adelaide are just as bad in Adelaide, thankfully the vast majority acknowledge this.
Sydney fans can at times turn thuggish.
Perth are a pack of thugs

Thankfully it is a tiny minority of all the clubs supporter base. Not that the general public would ever believe that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Craig Foster is a Tool. He thinks Soccer is way better and bigger then AFL/NRL in Australia. I don't know how he get this from:rolleyes:

I seen him a few times on SBS News and you can see he hates Reporting on AFL/NRL News:mad:

Well more children and adults play soccer in Australia than AFL, so if that's his point he is right. I am sure he knows it's not bigger fan wise but give it 10 years and it will be up there.

Well more children and adults play soccer in Australia than AFL, so if that's his point he is right. I am sure he knows it's not bigger fan wise but give it 10 years and it will be up there.
I'm pretty sure that's what foster means

Hesbstill a campaigner though

Doubt That but they will mention the A-League.

Well last years Melbourne Derby Crowds where Terrible and I see fans Punch Each other for no Reason

I've seen this at Collingwood games before. It's a drunk idiot problem. Not a football code problem. To label it otherwise is total ignorance.

The thing with that stat is that a lot of kids who play soccer don't follow it. I know when I was growing up I played it but nobody actually went to games or watched it on TV. AFL on the other hand kids who didn't even play it would watch it or have a favourite team.

Support the Glory loved watching Bobby Despotovski play esp. with Johnny Markovski.
If he was in his prime now would be ripping A-League defences apart

I'm pretty sure that's what foster means

Hesbstill a Syd though

Yep thats what he means but i dont listen to anything that bloke has to say.

i remember being at a game at Hindmarsh and he came on after HT and we were a man down and he wouldnt listen to anything Zoran Matic, greatest coach in Australia history, had to say so he subbed him and we played 2 men down the rest of the game LOL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Collingwood Supporters and the A - League

Back