List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draper? Already????

This really is the middle of silly season.

Poulter I understand wanting to potentially leave. Makes a little bit of sense

But Draper? Like...dude, you've been at the club 15 minutes lol, wait a minute yeah?

Poulter I understand wanting to potentially leave. Makes a little bit of sense

But Draper? Like...dude, you've been at the club 15 minutes lol, wait a minute yeah?
It’s a Nicks rumour, grain of salt stuff. Would be shocked if it was true, he was so pumped to be coming to us on draft night.

If Grundy wants out and we cannot get an experienced midfielder in as Taranto chooses Richmond. Would we at all consider getting Treloar back given we are already paying a third of his salary.
No. He's at the Dogs now. Might be nice in a romantic sense but given his injury history, I wouldn't both.

Rumour is that Wright called Grundy in and asked him to take a slight pay cut and or extend his contract to fit under our salary cap or he will be traded.
Lets see what happens if Grundy gets traded then we know why

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when did this supposedly happen?
And what is meant by 'Slight" pay cut?
He specifically said it’s a rumour. Why are you expecting him to have any specific details?

If you don’t know what Nicks is then why would you just make something up?

Nicks Collingwood Bulletin Board.
It pre-dates this forum.

You can look it up online, look at General Discussion and read the threads.

Some posters from here appear also to be on there.

There is a poster saying late last night Taranto’s preference is Collingwood.

Also says Blake Caracella to join coaches in 2023.

Also hearing Jordy has agreed to terms with Collingwood.

That poster has been accurate in the past.

Who knows?

Tigers are probably offering more $$ to Taranto so Taranto may decide to go there or journos assume that he will go for the bigger $$.

GW seems to be changing the culture on big contracts for longer term success. This will be good longer term.

If it means we lose a player or don’t get a player short term, I can live with this.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Now whos making assumptions? Im choosing not to be a miserable person living in the past. Im here to support collingwood not spend my time moaning about a bloke that isnt even involved in the club anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You made the assumption that I would rubbish fly if we didn';t win the flag. Just move on

He specifically said it’s a rumour. Why are you expecting him to have any specific details?
He may well have more specific information..
eg if this happened a few days ago ( as opposed to a month ago), then its a completely different context given Grundy had ALREADY met Melb etc.

And we are now talking contract extension and/or "slight' pay cut which has never been rumoured before.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back