List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would we want for Grundy from the Cats?

Personally I'd be happy with a future 1st (provided we can ontrade it to Brisbane or GWS if means getting us Tarranto/Hill) and Toby Conway (a ten year ruckman in the making) and perfect succession plan to Cameron/Cox. happy for them to have a pick back the other way.

We are not going to pick until mid teens at earliest so happy to trade that and a future 1st for Tarranto and Hill provided we got Conway or something else along the way (Jack Henry etc) from Geelong.

Happy for us to ignore this draft if If we can get a lot of mid 20's talent in this sets us up nicely to replace our 29 plus players longer term in next few years, keeps our window open and means we can concentrate on youth in future drafts ahead.

I dont want us trading our future first as we could easily drop next year.
A 1st is not enough - add Narkle and now we’re talking.

There is no player I want more than Touk Miller. Speaks so well, plays so well, oozes leadership and class. Unfortunately extremely loyal.

*also the perfect midfielder we need
He's a great player.
Because he plays for GC, many people underestimate him.
Along with Witts, Rowell & Anderson, he makes up a pretty handy on ball brigade.

Don't shoot the messenger ok. But browsing through nicks a post dated 24th August stated DEGOEY HAS AGREED TO TERMS WITH COLLINWOOD WILL BE ANNOUNCED BEFORE FINALS BEGIN.GO PIES !

Other related trade news rumours BROWN BROTHERS MAY BE TRADED-SYDNEY AND NORF INTERESTED
Poulter/draper interested in moving back to Adelaide.

JED ANDERSON has been let go by Norf

Ollie Henry has not signed yet

Interesting see what happens
Take what we can get for the Browns

Cal Twomey reporting Cal and Tyler Brown are in limbo and that's normally a good indicator that they're leaving. Henry might be leave but I think there will be more to that story when and if it breaks.

On delist row I have Chugg and Madgen as neither are high in the queue to play. I hope we have Will Kelly as his body and game is like a Tiny Teddy. Crumbly but sweet. TLA sponsors Collingwood in producing scarves so that will save him. Poulter is at risk should more players enter the system.

To accomodate Hill, McStay and anyone else, at least six players would need to leave.

Cal Twomey reporting Cal and Tyler Brown are in limbo and that's normally a good indicator that they're leaving. Henry might be leave but I think there will be more to that story when and if it breaks.

On delist row I have Chugg and Madgen as neither are high in the queue to play. I hope we have Will Kelly as his body and game is like a Tiny Teddy. Crumbly but sweet. TLA sponsors Collingwood in producing scarves so that will save him. Poulter is at risk should more players enter the system.

To accomodate Hill, McStay and anyone else, at least six players would need to leave.

Chugg delisted
Brown x 2 traded for a half eaten pie
Madgen delist
Poulter traded

There's at least 5 gone.
Seems very likely Grundy will be moved on unfortunately.

Retain Henry.

Taranto, McStay make us a more rounded team immediately but the jungle drums are beating down at Punt Road for Taranto's arrival.

I'd hate to lose Grundy to only bring in McStay.

Chugg delisted
Brown x 2 traded for a half eaten pie
Madgen delist
Poulter traded

There's at least 5 gone.
Seems very likely Grundy will be moved on unfortunately.

Retain Henry.

Taranto, McStay make us a more rounded team immediately but the jungle drums are beating down at Punt Road for Taranto's arrival.

I'd hate to lose Grundy to only bring in McStay.
Going that way for sure.

Taranto could switch if Richmond bomb out or we get in his ear. Tigers don't get as many blockbusters as the Pies and there's no ANZAC Day or Big Freeze.

Going that way for sure.

Taranto could switch if Richmond bomb out or we get in his ear. Tigers don't get as many blockbusters as the Pies and there's no ANZAC Day or Big Freeze.

He's supposedly meeting with us, so we're in the race but coming from a little ways back.

If McRae can't convince him then he always had his heart set on Tigers.

If that is the case we need to hold Grundy unless McRae and Wright have something else up their sleeve.

He's supposedly meeting with us, so we're in the race but coming from a little ways back.

If McRae can't convince him then he always had his heart set on Tigers.

If that is the case we need to hold Grundy unless McRae and Wright have something else up their sleeve.
Ohhh I reckon Wright has a backup plan.

Just wondering why Narkle ?,has looked very ordinary to date.
I think he has all the silky skills and x factor we need as a mid, together with ability to impact resting as a small fwd.
I'd happily save money and not recruit Taranto if we got Narkle.
He lacks the grunt of Atkins who's no been preferred in the mid field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of Bruhn he's a good developing footballer. If he comes I hope he's not expected to be a midfield messiah. He'd be a 3rd year player avg 12 disposals and 1 and a bit clearances a game. There's still a lot of development needed. Taranto and Hopper are the two win now options from GWS if that's the focus.

If Grundy wants out and we cannot get an experienced midfielder in as Taranto chooses Richmond. Would we at all consider getting Treloar back given we are already paying a third of his salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back