List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a running half back defender?
My idea was that it could free Isaac Quaynor to play in attack or another player to move elsewhere. Like our defenders are good so if we could loosen one or two of them up front we could generate more points. But I have reconsidered my original position. Largely, we just need someone who's 195+ and can take a mark consistently.

My idea was that it could free Isaac Quaynor to play in attack or another player to move elsewhere. Like our defenders are good so if we could loosen one or two of them up front we could generate more points. But I have reconsidered my original position. Largely, we just need someone who's 195+ and can take a mark consistently.
Yeah, I understand your sentiment; but definitely think key position needs to be the first priority.

If we get a key position player this draft I hope they have a strong head on their shoulders because they're going to be carrying huge expectations.

We will have a better idea in a couple of months. A par score for us is probably 1 win in our next 5 weeks given the opposition, then we have the bye.

If we get a key position player this draft I hope they have a strong head on their shoulders because they're going to be carrying huge expectations.

Lol

Hine builds our key position stocks with international Cat B rookies and defenders from other clubs with 2-3 years left (Dunn, Roughead)

We will get ‘the best player available’ that’ll be some mid

a running half back defender?
We don’t have many running half backs comming through the VFL atm putting their hands up. We’ve got Pendlebury down their who’ll retire in 2-3 years. Maynard who wants to play in the midfield, Noble who could be pushed to the wing and Daicos who’ll probably eventually be moved to the midfield.

The other more pressing need is a defensive back pocket because only Maynard and Quaynor can play that role on the list.

These aren’t the biggest needs since the 22 is filled up with them and they are so far durable but it gets pretty bare after that.

Lol

Hine builds our key position stocks with international Cat B rookies and defenders from other clubs with 2-3 years left (Dunn, Roughead)

We will get ‘the best player available’ that’ll be some mid
Pessimistic attitude and I don’t blame you but your way off.
He said last draft next year is for talls.
Plus Wrighty will sack him if he grabs a mid, we WILL draft 2 talls. Bookmark it!
But just to continue with the negative we have NFI attitude on here. I’ll say they’ll turn out to be akin to a Schache, McClarty type meanwhile GWS and West Coast will draft prodigy’s that burn us in 7 years time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we get Darcy Fogarty cheap? May just need a change of scenery and even if he doesn’t could he be turned into a defender

We don’t have many running half backs comming through the VFL atm putting their hands up. We’ve got Pendlebury down their who’ll retire in 2-3 years. Maynard who wants to play in the midfield, Noble who could be pushed to the wing and Daicos who’ll probably eventually be moved to the midfield.

The other more pressing need is a defensive back pocket because only Maynard and Quaynor can play that role on the list.

These aren’t the biggest needs since the 22 is filled up with them and they are so far durable but it gets pretty bare after that.
Ruscoe who’s now played a few games after injury is capable of playing back - has height, speed and good disposal. If he can get his concentration right he could be a very good defender.

what’s Bobby Hill gonna cost us this year ? We got no 2nd rounder and we never get players cheap maybe player welfare and his manager weave some magic. Be nice to have some indigenous Xfactor for a change

Could we get Darcy Fogarty cheap? May just need a change of scenery and even if he doesn’t could he be turned into a defender
He was tried in defence at Adelaide already and was just as poor there as he has been forward. Don’t really know what’s happened to him tbh, he was such a promising junior.

goals leaderboard in SANFL
Dan Menzel 22 goals 6 games prob won’t get a look on a list unless it’s with covid Eagles
Then
Liam McBean 18 goals 6 games
Lachlan Hosie 17 goals 6 games
Abe Davis 17 goals 6 games 194cm 24 yrs
Jye Menzie 15 goals 6 games

Menzie and Davis worth a look

If I was looking at Adelaide’s list I’d also be taking a look at Fischer McAsey. Liked him in his draft year. 198cm, intercepts and now 21.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is what I suggested. He would be a good presence up forward and is quite good when he is in form. Don’t know if he’d come to Victoria though

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

goals leaderboard in SANFL
Dan Menzel 22 goals 6 games prob won’t get a look on a list unless it’s with covid Eagles
Then
Liam McBean 18 goals 6 games
Lachlan Hosie 17 goals 6 games
Abe Davis 17 goals 6 games 194cm 24 yrs
Jye Menzie 15 goals 6 games

Menzie and Davis worth a look
If only we would be daring enough to pick up one of those but I can't see Hine doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back