Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There's zero possibility should be able to have the trade capital and/or cap space to land Smith and Oliver. But you watch..
They'd have a lot of blokes on good but not huge money. I reckon they'd have a much flatter pay structure than most teams. Jezza and Danger would be the only ones who would have been on really big money and even they might not be anymore due to age or salary cap inflation from when they signed. Holmes might be if he timed it right - or it might still be a modest deal for him.

They'd have a lot of blokes on good but not huge money. I reckon they'd have a much flatter pay structure than most teams. Jezza and Danger would be the only ones who would have been on really big money and even they might not be anymore due to age or salary cap inflation from when they signed. Holmes might be if he timed it right - or it might still be a modest deal for him.
Clearly. I just can never figure out if they all play for unders down there why they'd all want to stay and some don't chase big contracts elsewhere. The Manson Family cult were less loyal than these weirdos. Its ****n Geelong for Christ sake not the Greek Islands

It’s pleasing that us landing a good player might also result in Carlton getting disappointed by getting shafted

Not to mention, they’ve pissed off players by actively pushing them out.

It’d be funny if Houston stays put, all of Kennedy, Owies and Young leave, then we end up getting Houston the following year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s pleasing that us landing a good player might also result in Carlton getting disappointed by getting shafted

If it happens, its more than pleasing

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Clearly. I just can never figure out if they all play for unders down there why they'd all want to stay and some don't chase big contracts elsewhere. The Manson Family cult were less loyal than these weirdos. Its ****n Geelong for Christ sake not the Greek Islands
I don't know how you knight someone in Geelong - probably with a new pair of board shorts, but whoever managed to fool the AFL world into that city being an idyllic destination deserves a pair of top of the line rip curl.

Th only thing odd about it is there are still players that want to stay there and play for a plastic club with no fans.

It must be just me; but whether it’s the dry humour shown by their social media department, their old-style but absolutely banging theme song, or the fact that they have been legit on-field for the best part of a decade while experiencing some heartache… I don’t think of the Giants as being plastic at all but a real club. More authentic than many out there.

Bailey smith requests a trade hours out from Dogs B&F

What a self centred gronk

Despite their support during his sniff, sniff troubles… he leaves them, then tries to draw media attention to him on their club night

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back