Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey smith requests a trade hours out from Dogs B&F

What a self centred gronk

Despite their support during his sniff, sniff troubles… he leaves them, then tries to draw media attention to him on their club night
What an absolute twatwaffle. His timing can't have been much worse (unless he actually announced it on stage at the B&F).

Sounds like the character of both Smith and Oliver will really help the culture down there
Don’t worry, they will receive a cleansing in Corio Bay.
Washes away all past sins.

The Geelong salary cap:

hole deep GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski
I think that's Scott's anus.

I think that's Scott's anus.
How can you see all that empty space, when his head's already jammed so far up there that even daylight shouldn't be able to penetrate?

Would love to know whatever Oliver has been up to that’s so bad, i know he loves a gamble but surely that’s not the only thing

Would love to know whatever Oliver has been up to that’s so bad, i know he loves a gamble but surely that’s not the only thing
It's amazing how brutal the media went after Petracca considering his reasons why he was upset at the club, yet no one in the media wants to report on what Oliver's issues are off field.

When he went off the rails, I heard, whatever he was into, was in Ben Cousins territory.

It's amazing how brutal the media went after Petracca considering his reasons why he was upset at the club, yet no one in the media wants to report on what Oliver's issues are off field.
I’ll never understand the media from one day to the next. Why was Petracca thinking about leaving Melbourne any different to the hundreds of other player movements that happen? And the vitriol he was copping from idiots in the media was mind blowing? Yet questionable types like Oliver and Smith get their balls tickled by the same media morons to pump up their trade values. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Bailey smith requests a trade hours out from Dogs B&F

What a self centred gronk

Despite their support during his sniff, sniff troubles… he leaves them, then tries to draw media attention to him on their club night

Do you really think Smith has any control on the timing of that announcement? He is a diligent trainer, got caught doing something dumb - that most players do.

Save your opprobrium for others

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll never understand the media from one day to the next. Why was Petracca thinking about leaving Melbourne any different to the hundreds of other player movements that happen? And the vitriol he was copping from idiots in the media was mind blowing? Yet questionable types like Oliver and Smith get their balls tickled by the same media morons to pump up their trade values. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Petracca might be just be a clean living guy who's not part of the boy's club?

Maybe they can relate to Oliver's issues more & have empathy for him?

It definitely is weird.

I’d love Cats to get reemed over it.
Unfortunately, given he’s nominated Cats, the trade discussions have already been had I guess.
I doubt the Dogs have agreed to anything. They will want more than the Cat’s first.

I hope it goes down to the wire and no trade is done.

Clarry has issues. I think they all feel a bit sorry for him and aren't willing to go there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back