Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He will definitely score a cruisy job paying a fair bit through his AFL connections. Or being a former eastern football league boy he will join a local team and score one through them

I actually respect it. Don't commit unofficial wage theft by playing through next year uninterested, walk away and give your list spot to someone who wants to be there. Frees up a good 500-600k in cap space for norf too, if they can find another vet thats a win for them.
I don't get how you decide you don't want to play anymore, yet can arrange a 'settlement' for the year you stay at home.

I'm assuming when he was told he would be doing tackling drills with Parker, his decision was made quickly.

I feel sad about this
A young man who totally lost his way

we “could’ve” and should’ve had a flag in 2018

• if Treloar had one ounce of composure instead of manically running forward with ~2.30 to go and kicking it straight to McGovern for no reason
  • if Langdon had paused, held onto the ball and asked the ump who to hand the ball to instead of giving straight to Ryan and allowing him to rush it forward before we could set up
  • if the umpire had paid a blatant block on Maynard

I loved watching us that year and Stevo is a huge reason for both that and why we should have won the cup
Very stiff to lose
Vardy plays nearly the only good game of his career
2018 prelim one of the greatest performances in history
Actually stopped them from winning 4 in a row and equaling out record

Why do we always end up talking about GFs we should have won and re-opening old wounds and painful meories that haunt us forever.
There is absolutely no need to ever again. We are now statistically and logically the greatest in the land at least for another year (equal on premierships but almost double the amount of grand final appearances compared to the scum and *) without even having to factor in our supporter base legacy or opposition hatred of us. By the time we are all dead Richmond Hawthorn and Melbourne will not have caught us and the other two will keep doing what they do hopefully. 😉

Speaking of old wounds … if Jason Cloke didn’t get suspended we’d have beaten the AFL Lions and their cheat team in 2002. Jason Cloke was in rare early career form, intercepting before it was cool.

Rocca in 2003 was demoralising too. Sure we got pumped on the day but we beat them a couple of weeks earlier in the Semi showing we were capable on our day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back