Preview Collingwood vs Stkilda Grand Final Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

1 Player Travis Cloke who can't Bloody Kick Straight cost us a Flag Today

This will totally look like I'm kicking you guys while you're down but I thought Davis was awful. Everyone else contributed except him. Did kick that crucial goal but where was he for the rest of the match?

Great game by Maxwell by the way.

This will totally look like I'm kicking you guys while you're down but I thought Davis was awful. Everyone else contributed except him. Did kick that crucial goal but where was he for the rest of the match?

No I agree mate except for that Goal he did F**k All

I agree. Davis, once again, failed to perform.
All australian a couple of years ago now nothing.

Cloke... flame suit on, but HE CAN NOT KICK FOR GOAL.
20m out dead in front. My dog can nose a ball in a straighter direction when I flick it to him. Cloke is just a nightmare upfront on our scoring line!

Everyone works so hard to get the ball up to the forward line and he cant complete the job!

This wasnt some country footy game, today was the elite of the elite playing off, and goals like that, shouldnt be missed. If I stuffed up the job I was meant to do at work as many times as cloke, I would be sacked. Same goes I reckon!
For a prime goal kicking forward. Cloke is crap. Send him further down the ground, use davis as trade bait and lets get someone to do the job.
The whole year came down to this, so all players should be playing for their future in this game.

Flame suit off.

But well done by the boys today holding on for another go at the prize for next week.

Maxwell was ****ing awesome...god it was annoying :D

Just couldn't lay our hands on the ball in the second half. Not sure why our second halves are so poor, the lack of intensity at the contest was really disappointing.
We needed a bit more midfield run and I think they have to push Ben Johnson into the midfield next week, and obviously Toovey comes in to allow that.

Thought we got a bit arrogant with how we kicked the ball into 50m instead of trying to spot up targets or go a bit more run and carry

I don't know who else did, but I'll admit it. I cried. I wanted it so bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't feel like crying, but i was a bit of a wreck. I probably would have shed a tear if we got up. I'm a pretty emotional person so I know I'm going to feel it either way. Right now my shoulders are completely stiff from having them tensed up for the whole match. I didn't even know I was doing it, but i'm sore now.
I've been uptight in matches, but never quite like yesterday. I wanted this one bad. I felt like I lost all concept of myself, and my mind left my body, just leaving pure emotion.. When Leon kicked that goal I just lost it. I thought we almost had it right there.
Still feeling a bit sick in the guts and drained. Bit angry, frustrated, worried. Kinda hope next week isn't as close either way. Might try and keep my mind off footy this week as much as possible. Going to be a long one.

The last point by St Kilda couldn't of been a goal if the ball bounced right for them. What I don't understand is why there wasn't a Collingwood player in the goal square. I mean, 1 point ahead 1 minute to go. All our 22 players should of been in the back line defending. ALL of the them!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back