Comical Simpsons Quotes as they apply to Footy and Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

0,,5927981,00.jpg

Hotel Clerk: "Wow an award statue! Oh, it's a Grammy"
Throws it off the balcony in disgust.

121965.jpg

Bart: What happened?
Krusty: Aw, don't worry about that. You're just finished, that's all.
Bart: Finished?
Krusty: Ehh, it happens all the time. That's show business for you: one day you're the most important guy that ever lived, the next day you're some shmoe working in a box factory.

0,5001,5438665,00.jpg

Marge : Where have you been
Bart : I was at the flower shop
Homer (FEV): Ah yeh i was at the flower shop too
Homer: Thats right getting drunk at the old flower shop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol yeah but its was on page one... And every third or so page after that :p

Its more the fact they lost today that made me post it, and your bound to get doubles and triples of quotes due to the size of the thread, but since i didnt appease heres a new one then.

majjudd_narrowweb__300x466,0.jpg

Krusty: Lets just say it moved me. TO A BIGGER HOUSE! Oh crap, I said the loud part quiet and the quiet part loud.

ox.jpg

Homer : Oh yeh that stuff impresses me and believe me im not easily impressed, WOW a blue car

Im sure this has been done but ill give it a try

ben-cousins.jpg

Kent Brockman : Hes running on true grit spirit and determination, all of which he will be tested for after the race

Homer: From now on, there are three ways to do things: the right way, the wrong way, and the Max Power way.
Bart: Isn't that just the wrong way?
Homer: Yeah, but faster!

_39618627_aussie_rules_300_300.jpg

Joffre Pearce to Danyle

"Son, there's only one thing punks like that understand: squealing. You've got to squeal to every teacher and every grown-up you can find. Coming to me was a good start."

with other finals hopefuls losing on the weekend blues still in the hunt for finals glory by default - "De Fault - the best 2 words in the english language !" - homer Astronaut simpson

ctacp
curlier than a catoggio pube

Remove this Banner Ad

Comical Simpsons Quotes as they apply to Footy and Footballers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back