Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL will do as they wish. North don’t need to relocate if that becomes an option that needed considering; but, the AFL don’t have any obligation to continue having North play in their league.

Why is this even been discussed. We are financially sound compared to a couple of other clubs.
Because some ******** of a so called journalist writes it you become insecure.
Just image if someone looked at your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend and said hello, would you jump to conclusions.
Positive people love our club, not pessimistic jump at shadows people
:mad:

Why is this even been discussed. We are financially sound compared to a couple of other clubs.
Because some ******** of a so called journalist writes it you become insecure.
Just image if someone looked at your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend and said hello, would you jump to conclusions.
Positive people love our club, not pessimistic jump at shadows people
:mad:
Not a fair thing to say. We all love our club and hence why we get upset at the constant media speculation. And yes compared to other clubs we are seemingly more financially secure yet that doesn’t seem to stop the constant hammering of our club and brand.

Not a fair thing to say. We all love our club and hence why we get upset at the constant media speculation. And yes compared to other clubs we are seemingly more financially secure yet that doesn’t seem to stop the constant hammering of our club and brand.

Sorry mate get some tissues.
Stop falling into there crap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it a bit hard to follow the logic that the more talk about relocation, the less chance of people buying memberships. Personally, I'm the opposite. The more the media peddle this sh*t, the more likely I am to buy/upgrade memberships, merchandise etc.

If we expect our players to go when it's their turn, our supporters should do the same. If you want to wait until things get easy, f*** off and follow the Bulldogs or GoDees.
CE118E4C-B641-46F6-BB2D-2E6142F18E13.gif

I find it a bit hard to follow the logic that the more talk about relocation, the less chance of people buying memberships. Personally, I'm the opposite. The more the media peddle this sh*t, the more likely I am to buy/upgrade memberships, merchandise etc.

If we expect our players to go when it's their turn, our supporters should do the same. If you want to wait until things get easy, f*** off and follow the Bulldogs or GoDees.

There was times in the late 80’s when I thought the club leak bullshit merger news just to get a spike in membership

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And....if the tassie based members say make up the 75% majority cos they want a team based in tas?

We are not relocating to Tassie! I know so many North members down here it isn't funny....... AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS INTERESTED IN NORTH RE-LOCATING HERE! We are North Melbourne members and North Melbourne is a Victorian club, simple.....

The Tas Government (3 ministers are good mates) have made it perfectly clear to the AFL, that they do not want to be the cause/demise of an established club, they want a club of their own!

We are not relocating to Tassie! I know so many North members down here it isn't funny....... AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS INTERESTED IN NORTH RE-LOCATING HERE! We are North Melbourne members and North Melbourne is a Victorian club, simple.....

The Tas Government (3 ministers are good mates) have made it perfectly clear to the AFL, that they do not want to be the cause/demise of an established club, they want a club of their own!
That helps. Thanks mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back