Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see this has become the de-facto Shaw thread, the thread you have when you aren't having a thread talking about someone's supposed mental illness.

Pickers just gave us a bit of a whack on SEN regarding the way we sacked Jade. There was a bit in it. Didn’t seem happy with North at all. Made me a bit nervous about Anderson... even though he said he thinks he’ll stay.
Yeah the reference to “behaving like cowboys” was a fair clip. And that he was pretty disgusted. Not good.

He said he didn’t know why we sacked him which I find very hard to believe. That bit made me think he’s protecting his client.

It's not like they got rid of him because they thought he was the best man for the job.

The first logical conclusion for me is that Jade was a poor appointment and therefore an admin blunder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"North Melbourne isn’t going anywhere and will be around for “another 150 years”, the club’s CEO and chairman have pledged."

this looks familiar... "The statement comes days after journalist Caroline Wilson reported North Melbourne would be relocated to Tasmania."

Her poison is intended for people like you who panic when she makes up bullshit, she wants to sow the seeds of discord with supporter of the club to demorailise, you are giving her what she wants.

It is like someone calling a racist and they spend their time defending themselves that they are not racist, it doesn't make people believe you aren't and it has distracted you from whatever message you were trying to have.

You can't let people like her dictate the conversation or jump to the beat of their drum, if we do then we will always be on the ropes defending against phantom accusations.
Whatever you racist.

Of course! Thank you. If our coach is in strife or we don't have a coach or we are being mismanaged then i would like to know.

A unified statement from the club or a plan going forward would be great.
sbdan, I heard from the inner, inner scrote on Saturday night that Rhyce was completely exhausted and needed a break.

Is that completely true and is that all there is at play? I don’t know.
But it was from the deep scrote

Hey, when it came to delivering ultimate success, which is the only thing that will sustain this club, then "Miller or Aylett or whomever" have delivered, and no one on the current board has got near it.

These are the FACTS.
One of our board members has a Norm Smith medal. I wonder if that helped deliver ultimate success?

sbdan, I heard from the inner, inner scrote on Saturday night that Rhyce was completely exhausted and needed a break.

It makes sense for a bloke with a young family who has been stuck interstate for months.

The 1996 team would be significantly harder.

The 2020 team would be significantly more athletic and have tactical advantage.

Cross era team comparison for this reason is flawed.

If we fielded our team of the century with all that individual brilliance, It would likely lose to a side that played and stuck to a simple zone or press formation.

Modern football tactics take it away from the individual and even the skill of the game.
Finals ... I'd back the 96 boys.

H&A games ... Probably whoever wins it this year.

Crikey man, you've gone straight past the "inner scrote" to the "inner, inner scrote"!!!! Effectively the prostate of the NMFC!!

Pickers just gave us a bit of a whack on SEN regarding the way we sacked Jade. There was a bit in it. Didn’t seem happy with North at all. Made me a bit nervous about Anderson... even though he said he thinks he’ll stay.

In reality it probably works the opposite to what you think.

North hold the purse strings, Jed is from the NT and has been in Melbourne for around 8 years now, he has 3 kids settled here. It's not like there is a threat to move back to WA. We also stuck by him through some pretty limited football when he first came over from Hawthorn.

If I was Rawlings, I'd be making a very quick 'please explain' phone call to Pickering regarding those comments this morning.

He said he didn’t know why we sacked him which I find very hard to believe. That bit made me think he’s protecting his client.

Then presumably he would be seeking a 100% payout of his contract then for unfair dismissal?

His line was "some sort of payout", so if it was groundless, I doubt they would be accepting a small payout....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back