Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense for a bloke with a young family who has been stuck interstate for months.
It does. As I said, there may be more to it. But that’s what I know.
It was good news to get while we were drinking nice home brews in the Arden street bar in Brissy!

WTF is the Whisper?
Its where the HUN posts rumours they lawfully cant go public with in that pathetic speech bubble.
They did similar with Gary Rohans rumor.

They are scum. Simple.

sbdan, I heard from the inner, inner scrote on Saturday night that Rhyce was completely exhausted and needed a break.

Is that completely true and is that all there is at play? I don’t know.
But it was from the deep scrote
Thanks mate. I am not sure if you are taking the piss, but something as simple as that makes sense.

Still, it'd be nice to hear something from the club, if only to keep some confidence in the administration.

I am hearing this "level of entitlement" condescension a fair bit. I also here it from aloof bosses and politicians.

I care about my club. If there is something going on, I want to know about it. That is NOT UNREASONABLE.

But I've had enough. How do I get carded for a week? Can you sort that out for me mods? Any tips Snake?

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they get their ship in order first and provide details at the Syd Barker. At the moment, there's just a bucket load of low life media types looking to make themselves famous (starting with two muppets who have semi leaked details already).

I don't want to hear it from the low life media types, I want to hear it from the board and senior staff.

The Syd Barker often provides a good summary of the year and plans going forward to the members, and maybe this is what it should be.

Yeah the reference to “behaving like cowboys” was a fair clip. And that he was pretty disgusted. Not good.

The reference to cowboys was made in regards to how the whole AFL is treating assistant coaches at the moment, not just us.

The only reason it concerns me is that he’s a manager and might speak negatively about us to his clients, hurting our chances of recruiting them

Who have we recruited lately that we haven't shipped off already? **** Pickers anyway, have literally never heard the guy say anything that made me think he has two brain cells to rub together to make a third.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In reality it probably works the opposite to what you think.

North hold the purse strings, Jed is from the NT and has been in Melbourne for around 8 years now, he has 3 kids settled here. It's not like there is a threat to move back to WA. We also stuck by him through some pretty limited football when he first came over from Hawthorn.

If I was Rawlings, I'd be making a very quick 'please explain' phone call to Pickering regarding those comments this morning.

Then presumably he would be seeking a 100% payout of his contract then for unfair dismissal?

His line was "some sort of payout", so if it was groundless, I doubt they would be accepting a small payout....

Apparently, assistants only get a 6 month payout, not the full term like pre-covid.

Apparently, assistants only get a 6 month payout, not the full term like pre-covid.

Hey, if you're competent you keep your job. EOS.

I think the thing I have learnt most out of the Shaw thing; is that there is a secret membership code that allows me to know the inner workings of anyone associated with the club in their private life.

Could someone please PM me the code so I can get in on the speculation?

Thanks mate. I am not sure if you are taking the piss, but something as simple as that makes sense.

Still, it'd be nice to hear something from the club, if only to keep some confidence in the administration.
no mate, 100% as I heard it from, as Passmore says, the prostate!
just letting you know as you were seeking answers. is there more to it - I don't know.

Must be what the whisper was referring to:

They constantly good bloke them and rarely call them out on their consistent incompetence.

It has to be a conspiracy.

They constantly good bloke them and rarely call them out on their consistent incompetence.

It has to be a conspiracy.

It would absolutely be a directive to prevent all associated with the game from criticizing any officials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back