Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watch Sydney and GWS complain that NSW/Canberra can't support 3 AFL Clubs
If Canberra gets a team they will probably get the Riverina as a recruiting/development zone, which will piss off the Sydney clubs no end.

Not sure if it has been mentioned before but Eddie Everywhere outed Clint Stanaway as a North supporter.

Nah, Melbourne supporter. His dad John has been the head trainer there for over 20 years and is a life member.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Jeremy Cameron doesn’t mind if his contract delay results in a pay cut
- Federal Government has flagged 1.5 metres until a vaccine is found. Means footy spectators could be missing into next year or beyond

A footy fan on reddit made realistic AFL logos.

View attachment 858928

Old mate Roo looks like the one that bounded along the side of the road in front of me yesterday for a kilometre before heading off into an olive grove. They are truly remarkable animals to watch when they are hopping

It’s just so North.

The one year we have 2x R1 selections there is going to be no season and therefore incredibly likely to be the least certain any team has been in years with that sort of Draft hand.

Such absolute bulllshit, I mean I hate to be a whinging North supporter and all that but **** off why us? Wtf have we ever done to anyone?

Like Phil Helmuth says, “all I need is below average luck” and when it comes to us there is no more apt description of our plight.

A footy fan on reddit made realistic AFL logos.

View attachment 858928

LOL at the Halo above the Saints.

They have had absolutely Zero help from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back