Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidge's last match.

And a dashing young Half Forward Flanker that stole my heart kicking the game sealer. :heart:

In the words of a cool cat named Dave Faulkner.....bittersweet.
That "U R A GEM MATTY CAMPBELL" banner you were waving behind the goals was a nice touch. Must've taken you hours to sew that; a literal labour of love.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Insurance a thing of the past?

The stupidest thing he did is drink after the fact (if he did so, I just reckon he was pissed at the time) because he will get done for being above .05 within three hours of the collision.

The stupidest thing he did is drink after the fact (if he did so, I just reckon he was pissed at the time) because he will get done for being above .05 within three hours of the collision.
Most likely trying the old, had a drink to steady the nerves afterwards officer. Wasn't over .05 at the time, Scouts honour.

One of the rocket surgeons he was with has probably seen something on YouTube about creating doubt about his reading and told him to keep drinking.

I'll tell ya what though, if he wasn't pissed and still caused all that damage he ought to hand his license over forever.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Most likely trying the old, had a drink to steady the nerves afterwards officer. Wasn't over .05 at the time, Scouts honour.
Ingenious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back