Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually feel sorry for him. Doesn’t seem like there’s much content for the hacker to use though, they would’ve posted them by now.
Not unless they had something bigger they are seeking to earn a bit from.

… And I don’t feel sorry for these twats.
Exactly they type of ‘investigative techniques’ they might use to get a story in the past.

Media are ruthless in the pursuit of stories and content. Great to see someone be mutually so in response.
Phone hacking scandal of dead civilians in the UK ring a bell here?

SEN radio this a.m. coming from Perth. Dean Margetts to be interviewed about " THAT " free kick ! 🤣

Masters Apprentices - " TURN UP YOUR RADIO ! ! ! 🤣 NOW !

Almost fell over while hearing Margetts say it WAS a free kick and I admire the courage of the umpire to pay it with the game in the balance and the crowd one sided supporting West Coast.

Almost fell over while hearing Margetts say it WAS a free kick and I admire the courage of the umpire to pay it with the game in the balance and the crowd one sided supporting West Coast.
Margetts: “you have to give a controversial one to throw off from all the other controversial/non free kicks given to the home team”

Margetts: That umpire should be the resident Wet Toast umpire moving forward

He also added that Wardlaw was collected high by Yeo and should have been lining up for a shot at goal before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is this 1-wood shit? Shouldn’t it be 7 iron? Or Pitching Wedge? Surely 7 irons and Pitching wedges are the two clubs all golfers are comfortable with? A 1 wood? I mean, im clean as **** off the deck with a 3 wood, but a 1-wood? ****ing found one at the salvos, a relic, something that is just antique junk

He also added that Wardlaw was collected high by Yeo and should have been lining up for a shot at goal before that.
I just had an Eagles supporter at work telling me, with all sincerity, that Wardlaw wasn't taken high because.... "Yeo didn't tackle him high. He just sat on his head, it wasn't intentional, play on" and "Yeo didn't drag the ball in, he picked it up off the ground and brought it to his body to handball it"

Mindboggling stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back