Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very much an EPL style system.
My family in the UK watch more 'football' (soccer) than they ever have, all via illegal streams. That's what will happen here when access is restricted. Smaller clubs like us have been dealing with on free to air coverage for years, wait until the big clubs supporters cant watch their teams play.

My family in the UK watch more 'football' (soccer) than they ever have, all via illegal streams. That's what will happen here when access is restricted. Smaller clubs like us have been dealing with on free to air coverage for years, wait until the big clubs supporters cant watch their teams play.
It’s what happens when people’s attachement to their sporting teams is exploited for monetary gain under the guise of ‘growing the sport’.

It’s complete horseshit.

It sucks.

Why can we have multiple netflix screens going at once with no problem, but as soon a kayo hits the screen, it's a buffer fest.
I have to run around the house screaming for everyone to get on data, hoping to be able to watch a buffer free game. It never happens, though.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Pretty sure it's the app. I've got fibre to the house & it still glitches out, whilst all other streaming apps work perfectly. When I watch our games I have to run it 2 minutes behind play just to get a seemless stream. Kayo is rubbish.

It's already happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally on Dwaynes side here. Always supportive of North on Harry's World and helped LDU become the player he is today

I didn't end up listening past a minute but we should have won more games. Three specific incidents cost us games we lost by under a goal. Two in the Pies game - the touched ball and the non 50 both involving Bailey Scott. And the mark that wasn't payed to Chom after he controlled the ball, dropped it after a collision and an Eagles player picked it up and kicked a goal.

Without those two incidents we'd have won five games and that is directly down to shithouse umpiring.

I didn't end up listening past a minute but we should have won more games. Three specific incidents cost us games we lost by under a goal. Two in the Pies game - the touched ball and the non 50 both involving Bailey Scott. And the mark that wasn't payed to Chom after he controlled the ball, dropped it after a collision and an Eagles player picked it up and kicked a goal.

Without those two incidents we'd have won five games and that is directly down to shithouse umpiring.

Even disregarding the umpiring this year, the Pies, Eagles and Dees games all straight up should have been wins. Our lack of composure and poise lost us those games.

We should really be on six wins but we aren't, because we suck. Gotta work on closing out games over the summer. Hopefully more talent and leadership is added to the side soon.

Totally on Dwaynes side here. Always supportive of North on Harry's World and helped LDU become the player he is today

Dwayne is in the right here.

End of the day, wins and percentage are what matters, and when it's all said and done we've gone far backwards. 6% down from last year (probably be almost 10% once Hawthorn flog us) and possibly another spoon.

I wanted 6 wins. We only got half that.

It's just another disgusting year in a putrid era.

Dwayne is in the right here.

End of the day, wins and percentage are what matters, and when it's all said and done we've gone far backwards. 6% down from last year (probably be almost 10% once Hawthorn flog us) and possibly another spoon.

I wanted 6 wins. We only got half that.

It's just another disgusting year in a putrid era.
It’s only ever about wins.

All the other shit is complete fluff.

Even disregarding the umpiring this year, the Pies, Eagles and Dees games all straight up should have been wins. Our lack of composure and poise lost us those games.

If the umps hadn't ****ed us over in the Collingwood game then our composure would have improved in subsequent games. These things feed back in loops. Dees game we should have been better late in the third. (Another five minutes and we'd have won anyway.) Then we don't have the panic of the WC game.

We should really be on six wins but we aren't, because we suck. Gotta work on closing out games over the summer. Hopefully more talent and leadership is added to the side soon.
Yes but getting a fair go with this stuff also makes a difference. That whole "Oh no its happening again" thing doesn't apply if we weren't rorted in the Collingwood game. Instead its more a case of well it was hard not to lose it but we held on anyway so we can do it again.

Pretty sure it's the app. I've got fibre to the house & it still glitches out, whilst all other streaming apps work perfectly. When I watch our games I have to run it 2 minutes behind play just to get a seemless stream. Kayo is rubbish.
same issues as Grogg and I have a 1Gb plan with wifi6e pro equipment.
kayo app is just crap… when compared to other streaming apps.
Just telling the mrs its our TV so I can get a new 98” TV 😜

Right now the year is a fail IMO, based on my expectations at any rate. I still think there was a hell of a lot of good, but the first half of the year was just a ****ing trainwreck.

I'll change my mind if we beat the Hawks , four wins including in the last round against a team in the 8, and another handful of games that coulda shoulda been wins... that's a fair season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back