Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else listen to Gaz & Whisp on sen this week the morning after the Craig Kelly/Collingwood racism story broke? Gaz said there was a fair bit of feedback coming through via text that they weren’t saying much about it, Gaz said (paraphrasing) that after the Clarko/Hawthorn racism story broke a lot of people went really hard early before the facts were out and they now regret it.

There’s that, there’s also the fact Ned is Gary’s manager and one of his best mates.

It’s pretty ****ed tbh. It’s a way to entrap noobs into the system by the older heads, they look out for them inside, but make it clear that they have to do it when they get out or they’re ****ed when they go back in.
Do you mean chucking them inside when they've got out?

I was just referring to how Kath Pettingill's kids used to get gear delivered to their houses in Stephenson St Richmond.

The tennis balls were clever. Ours less so with “pizza delivery drivers”

I know a fair bit about what went on in the hub and it was a complete disaster. Some the clubs fault, some the players fault and some the AFLs fault
Come on m8 spill. Ta.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know a fair bit about what went on in the hub and it was a complete disaster. Some the clubs fault, some the players fault and some the AFLs fault

At least clear up the myth around Browns Tapes Presentation please Uncle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep - spot on. The stories will eventually emerge into the public domain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back