Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On some camera angles on the Midweek Tackle, Glen McFarlane looks like he has a tiny head in comparison to the female host.
80s movies GIF by absurdnoise

excuse me if it's been asked an answered, but is there a link for us to watch Harry win his second Syd Barker on Saturday?

Simmo’s last game in 2009…selfish and we lost and missed the Finals?
Nah not selfish.

Although one of the rare occasions Boomer hits a couple of brilliant passes on his left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not exactly the thread for it but **** it. It's funny how it feels like no one deserves the B&F after that ****ing woeful final two games. X probably takes it out, but imo the livestream should be directly linked to a camera in a cemetery. Season was not a step forward, but rather a step to the side and a slight hinge at the hips to allow for increased penetration. A team with absolutely nothing to lose openly giving up with two weeks left. Professional sporting club my foot

What for ? After He’s recent comments in saying the best time of his life was at Wet Toast …
He can GGF !
This raises the point I think many of us miss.

Our glory years of the 90s are so tainted because of Wayne’s actions that our culture has been fractured since.

Can’t have a premiership reunion without some form of drama.

The best player in history is not really welcome at the club.

There’s a real disconnect between the group that brought us success which means there’s not that fabric of people to lean back into because it was so Wayne centric and still is.

So to see Simmo state that coaching a team in a one team town while his kids grew in a completely different environment was the highlight does not surprise me.

Attracting a good quality person back to the club from that era like Simmo with a proven track record could be a real fillip for the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back