Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

I am interest as to how when
A very popular ebay jumper seller lists jumper they all seem to start at 99 cents & after 2 hours are on $40-$70 then sit on that price for 5-7 days.

Yep,I'll buy any size. I do prefer to get medium just incase I ever want to wear it to a game but ultimately size wouldn't be a deciding issue if I was buying a jumper.

Good call.
I'm a solid bloke. I fit into my 3xl glassy warm up top with ease. Snug for my 2xl puma 98 sublimated issue home jumper.
If I collected my sizes in guernseys in player issues, my collection would be near on non existent.
Don't care what size it is from small to 8xl. As long as I get a bit of the puzzle, I'm happy.

Love collections within collections. That's a true beauty side collection right teher and a good one to pick.

Thats tac cup your are reffering to. I can understand them not selling them as really tac cup is not a popular watched comp & i dont think they want 15 16 yo kids everywhere wearing a tac jumper to training or around i think they go on the line of " you have to earn this jumper"

A vfl club is different. Most sell jumpers on there website or you can contact them & they will sell you one with the exception of collingwood & geelong for obvious reasons .

Thats tac cup your are reffering to. I can understand them not selling them as really tac cup is not a popular watched comp & i dont think they want 15 16 yo kids everywhere wearing a tac jumper to training or around i think they go on the line of " you have to earn this jumper"

A vfl club is different. Most sell jumpers on there website or you can contact them & they will sell you one with the exception of collingwood & geelong for obvious reasons .

The VFL is a glorified U23 TAC Cup comp (with 8-10 AFL ressies players thrown in at most clubs) and you don't just walk into training with a VFL club off the street; you have to be invited, just like you do with a TAC team. It's easily as big an honour to make a VFL team as a TAC team. I'm not sure which guernsey(s) you're talking about, but every recent VFL guernsey I've seen is a PI/MW, not the ones that a club would sell retail (not that I know of many VFL clubs that sell the same guernseys as the players would wear anyway). From memory, the few clubs that offer guernseys on their websites are selling those el cheapo looking WAFL replica-style guernseys without even the proper sponsor badges on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"you dont just walk into a vfl training session off the street"??????? Ahmed saad rocked up uninvited to northern bullants & ask to train the night. They let him look where he is now.

Northern bullants, bendigo, nth ballarat, frankston box hill (last year now all gone
Will sell jumpers which infact are the players with their number on the back.

Vfl jumpers are made by kombat a company which has the lisence to make vfl & tac cup jumpers.

I know 100% it is alot easier to get a vfl jumper than a tac jumper.

"you dont just walk into a vfl training session off the street"??????? Ahmed saad rocked up uninvited to northern bullants & ask to train the night. They let him look where he is now.

And why do you know that story? Because the odds of someone just rocking in off the street and actually being offered to complete a pre-season there, let alone a spot on the list is probably about the same as being hit by lightning. See how you go if you try that.

Northern bullants, bendigo, nth ballarat, frankston box hill (last year now all gone
Will sell jumpers which infact are the players with their number on the back.

Vfl jumpers are made by kombat a company which has the lisence to make vfl & tac cup jumpers.

I know 100% it is alot easier to get a vfl jumper than a tac jumper.

If they don't offer them on their website, most people will assume their guernseys are not for sale and just leave it at that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion COMPLETED eBay Auctions of AFL Guernseys - NO LIVE AUCTIONS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back