Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever have Dusty? How many of the top 10 do? Could be a good POD not having him if he keeps giving 80-90s.

Killer team!
Had Dusty until his NZ holiday. Traded him for Westhoff to boost my scores over the byes. Most other top teams did the same and now only 2 if the top 10 have him.

Interestingly, a few also traded Fyfe out when he was suspended. Two teams in the top 10 currently don’t have Fyfe. Gave them a short term boost (both traded in Gaff) but they will likely pay for it over the rest of the season.

Its far from great but its 'complete'. Just a few trades left and 40k in the bank.

View attachment 517528

A pretty solid and logical team all the way until that last forward line spot. And that isn't a dig because I was sucked in by Jack Martin once before and understand the importance of a solid POD. Looking at offloading him at all?

Had Dusty until his NZ holiday. Traded him for Westhoff to boost my scores over the byes. Most other top teams did the same and now only 2 if the top 10 have him.

Interestingly, a few also traded Fyfe out when he was suspended. Two teams in the top 10 currently don’t have Fyfe. Gave them a short term boost (both traded in Gaff) but they will likely pay for it over the rest of the season.

Pie to pie time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current team, 5 trades, 47k left

MSzFKtu.png

This week:
ZGL downgrade (Dawson probably)
Holman -> De Goey (fwd line)

Leaves with completed team of
D6/D7: Ryan/Hibberd
M8/M9: Wingard/Ahern
F6: Fritsch

Then
R16 or 17: Guelfi -> Walters.
R18: Fritsch -> Macrae.

Leaves final team of
D6/D7: Ryan/Hibberd
M8/M9: Coniglio/Wingard
F6/F7: Walters (or De Goey)/Ahern

Can swing Wingard/Ahern as required.

Maybe he could get in contact with Brendon Goddard and sort out his massive bald patch. Come at me brah.
Nah cos then all of Geelongs starting 22 and Chris Scott will all full pregnant next time Shannon steps on KardiniaPark
Come on me brah

Maybe he could get in contact with Brendon Goddard and sort out his massive bald patch. Come at me brah.
The bald patch helps with aerodynamics and shit helping him move so majestically, why would he want to get rid of it?

7 trades left with $120k in the bank. Not super premo complete but should score enough to keep me interested each week. Got Cripps in this week over Kelly. First time in a few years I've had trades up my sleeve at this stage of the year.

Capture.PNG

Thoughts on this team?

3 trades left $64k left after bringing in Jelly for Fogarty, but could bring in any premo mid. Other option I was taking seriously is Cripps but Jelly is a nice POD. Any others worth considering? supercoach 266.jpeg

4 Trades and 126,000 in the kitty. Would love to Luxury out Crouch, Hurley and Taranto over the coming weeks but will probably just sit on these trades for a while.

upload_2018-6-26_16-29-34.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back