Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

100kMembers-2023-Web-1920x1080.jpg
75,000 pet memberships i heard.

Going to be an all mighty clean out going into year 3 of the rebuild next year

I think Dinsdale is just worried Mesc and the mashers Geoff Madas King Huskii Purple Suit etc will go back to abusing the report button again
Is there finally going yo be a clean out after missing the finals for 3 seasons and getting the spoon?

I’ll believe it when I see it. Shuey will get another 2 years.

No mashin here Flogooo.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Every single one of you mashers have said that

So Dinsdale just made it up that he was sick of the purples mashing in the Food and all things Successful W.A club thread 🤣

Is there finally going yo be a clean out after missing the finals for 3 seasons and getting the spoon?

I’ll believe it when I see it. Shuey will get another 2 years.
Not quite back to being the second youngest list in our 8th year of a rebuild kind of clean out

Shuey might have played his last game today i reckon

Every single one of you mashers have said that

So Dinsdale just made it up that he was sick of the purples mashing in the Food and all things Successful W.A club thread 🤣

Nah, You gobbing off the Mods makes their toes curl. Mesc created a legendary fred that was making your shit show of a fred irrelevant. Ya can’t blame us Purples for ya 171 it’s all your own doing. Just get back on your knees chugger the mods are waiting.

Nah, You gobbing off the Mods makes their toes curl. Mesc created a legendary fred that was making your s**t show of a fred irrelevant. Ya can’t blame us Purples for ya 171 it’s all your own doing. Just get back on your knees chugger the mods are waiting.

So you're running with the story that Dinsdale made it up that you low iq nuffies were abusing the report button 🤣

Mesc's Food Thread and all things Successful W.A thread is a good one, i've never shit talked it

It's going nothing on the Longmanure and all things Cockburn one though, that delivers as good as your club board

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Wambat why do Eagles suck DanWA Carlton don't have a bench and are flogging west coast. You can't blame injuries this week

Hey Wambat why do Eagles suck DanWA Carlton don't have a bench and are flogging west coast. You can't blame injuries this week
I'm not wambat

Remember when we had no bench and then that flog from Cockburn done a back flip 🤣

If we can't blame injuries with a massive injury list why is your board blaming injuries again? Like when Purple Suit used it as an excuse when Hodor was out 🤣

Your footy iq is as good as your normal iq

I'm not wambat

Remember when we had no bench and then that flog from Cockburn done a back flip 🤣

If we can't blame injuries with a massive injury list why is your board blaming injuries again? Like when Purple Suit used it as an excuse when Hodor was out 🤣

Your footy iq is as good as your normal iq

Who is blaming injuries for Freo? We have a small injury list and only have ourselves to blame for poor form.

You are blaming injuries

Who is blaming injuries for Freo? We have a small injury list and only have ourselves to blame for poor form.

You are blaming injuries
You should read your board

They've stopped laughing at your pre season reports now this late in the season sitting in 15th with top 4 promised

I can blame injuries because our list is a list of horror

Wambat doesn't football, he just repeats things a lot and enjoys the odd mash.
I'm not wambat but you already know that alias

Even though you think you're clever changing the user tag

Only Cockburn posters mash because you don't do football. Backfired hard on you getting the Food thread locked

You should read your board

They've stopped laughing at your pre season reports now this late in the season sitting in 15th with top 4 promised

Wambat, your team still sucks. The reason why you only blame injuries is because you don't want to face reality and admit your club is toxic

Wambat, your team still sucks. The reason why you only blame injuries is because you don't want to face reality and admit your club is toxic
I'm not wambat

I can blame injuries because our list is a horror list

Players don't flee from our club year after year, That is a Cockburn thing. They have the toxic losing culture since inception

Keep an eye on our rebuild we know how to do it :thumbsu:

I'm not wambat

I can blame injuries because our list is a horror list

Players don't flee from our club year after year, That is a Cockburn thing. They have the toxic losing culture since inception

Keep an eye on our rebuild we know how to do it :thumbsu:

You are wombat. That's why you always respond to being called wambat.

So wambat your club is so toxic that your first round draft pick is refusing to go to west coke

So it is injuries or a list of horrer? Make up your mind Wambat, you are all over the place.

Only Cockburn posters mash because you don't do football. Backfired hard on you getting the Food thread locked
Wambat not too bright. This is the food thread. Quite happy for my mashing stats to be posted because I have never done it. Yourself?

You make shit up!

You are wombat. That's why you always respond to being called wambat.

So wambat your club is so toxic that your first round draft pick is refusing to go to west coke
I remind you i'm not wambat

No one is mashing on you though

That story was made up but you would already know that but your brain can't process it

You're not very smart masher. I enjoyed your pre season reporting followed by the amazing backfire when your own board turned on you 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back