Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying its NOT a pounding losing to Carlton at home by 53 points when your premiership window is open?

Would you call it a "respectable loss"?
Brave Loss.

You’ve gotta be ****ing kidding, even Geelong wouldn’t pursue this grandpa!!

#concerning

Eagles will be in the bottom 6 for at least another 2 or 3 years
one of us GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like how Cockburn has joined us in the bottom 6 in a promised top 4 season

Can we interest you in Andrew Gaff?
I found this funny. If you can find a post where I predicted Freo were gonna finish top 4 in 2023, please find it.

You can give Andrew gaff to a Victorian club. I rather bring back Brad Hill when his contract ends in 2024.

I found this funny. If you can find a post where I predicted Freo were gonna finish top 4 in 2023, please find it.

You can give Andrew gaff to a Victorian club. I rather bring back Brad Hill when his contract ends in 2024.
Your club promised top 4

We already know you call making the finals some sort of monumental feet

Your club promised top 4

We already know you call making the finals some sort of monumental feet
You also promised your team won't spend 4 or 5 years in a row not making finals.

Your team is basically this seasons 2020 crows when they went 0-13, won 3 games in a row and lost the last game to go 3-14.

Eagles 🦅 could end up with just 1 win.

You also promised your team won't spend 4 or 5 years in a row not making finals.

Your team is basically this seasons 2020 crows when they went 0-13, won 3 games in a row and lost the last game to go 3-14.

Eagles 🦅 could end up with just 1 win.
No i didn't. I said we wouldnt spend longer than Cockburn out of finals

So 9 years would meet that

Dan is pissed Food thread got locked. Food here now.

Let’s start with basics any aspiring chef should know.

2B58275B-B5A4-480B-92E9-33277AA2C390.jpeg

5 basic sauces that start your culinary knowledge, these are the foundations for everything else eg;

Curry sauce
Dill & citron buerre blanc
Bolognese
Red wine
White wine
Champion
Roasted vitlök
Cheese sauce

Etc, etc..

You said as long as you avoid 8 years (dockers didnt make finals in their 1st 8 years from 1995-2002) or 6 years (dockers missing out in finals in 2016-21) you would be happy.
Yeah so i burn the joint down in year 9

But we know that's not happening, we're not Cockburn

I like you Danny Boy. But eagles are not making finals in 18 months.

Especially with the current playing list in this situation.
You should be more worried about Cockburn 8 years into a rebuild wheeling out the "second youngest team" crap

We'll be fine, We're a professional well run club not Cockburn laughing stock that GWS has gone around

Cleaning up on another draft this year. Strap in for the ride :)

You should be more worried about Cockburn 8 years into a rebuild wheeling out the "second youngest team" crap

We'll be fine, We're a professional well run club not Cockburn laughing stock that GWS has gone around

Cleaning up on another draft this year. Strap in for the ride :)
I don't care what picks you got in the 2023 draft. Nothing is a sure fire thing.

Again... What year do you predict the eagles make finals? 2025? Or 2026?

Remove this Banner Ad

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back