Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:$ CarLOLton for caring more about the Coleman than going into finals with a win and their feral supporters abandoning ship halfway through the last quarter

Classic Blooser last round fail
Rather #concerning I must say. And in finals the umps might even stop giving frees to Curnow every time a defender goes within 5m of him... this could be their downfall :( nice of the AFL to carry them this far though.

Pole is up, flogs

Following the crowning of the H&A winner (loser) we will be having a special finals edition of EOTW so we can all continue to enjoy the floggery

If it’s anything like last year then there should be some choice options a la Dreamons straight setting and Swines -81 point GF non-appearance

May the worst team win!

Last edited:
Did I post on BF bragging about it before it happened? 😂
I was unaware that giving West Coast the player who kicked the winning goal against you in the Grand Final was something to brag about.
I do recall you bragging about Nick Daicos being the #1 pick in the draft and disappearing after the shame of seeing him slide to number 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back