Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

TRY ASKING

Boss, I believe zackah and all Essendon Bay supporters/posters should be given a badge on Saturday, a simple 7000 pin to mark their very special anniversary !

Can you or Wosh please make it happen ? :)

Boss, I believe zackah and all Essendon Bay supporters/posters should be given a badge on Saturday, a simple 7000 pin to mark their very special anniversary !

Can you or Wosh please make it happen ? :)
I look forward to banning you on Friday night

Look it's a bit mean but I guess most Geelong people would be embarrassed to miss finals.

They have a fine list and a brilliant coach (shame about his personality) so to miss finals while rabble like Carlton Saints and Sydney make it is embarrassing.

Injuries and an unfair draw strike against I guess. I expect them back next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't you just do this:

eoty-badge-s-jpg.1841647

All Geelong Bay supporters get it.

No, this was your smart arse response to a typo

No, that is only your interpretation of it. I genuinely don’t know what you meant to say or what I am supposed to do that I haven’t done already. So I asked badgemeister Wosh if he could advise, and I also tagged the board mods since you’d mentioned them and zackah had already been involved in earlier discussions ITT re: a badge, as had you and Wosh

My only intention was to remind TPTB of the earlier discussion (see below) since you advised at the time that badges weren’t active

Last edited:
Ask your mods about it. They will decide and let admin know.

With all due respect, this already happened

Agree

Thoughts Chief Dinsdale zackah and Wosh maker of badges?

There should at least be one awarded to a sacrificial goat- I would nominate Cheffy but he changes his accounts too frequently. So I nominate STPer18 instead

At least any of them that posted in the thread should get it.

Here’s a few additions:

Maya Sol catscratchfever Hamingja Mr Blicavs Lunchlady Doris

If Chief can make one for you we can apply it :D

He will get right on that once he figures out how Margin Mania works.

Chief how about it - EOTY badge, pretty please??

In return I will explain the mysteries of Margin Mania to you :princess:

Badges addon is not stable at the moment. We will likely get badges back after the Grand Final.

Last edited:
I know we didn't do it weekly but over the course of the year pretty obvious who won this. Back to Back reigning premiers missing finals means back to back Jeff Kennett Embarrassment of the Year Awards. Well done Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back