Congratulations Kade Simpson and the Carlton Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now, folks, you might think it’s all doom and gloom for Carlton and Kade. But, next weekend they win the first award for the season. How exciting. Please join in with me and congratulate Kade on achieving the world record for total games lost after Geelong obliterate them. Kevin Murray will pass the baton on.
So well done Kade on losing a shit of games and multiple spoons. 🤍🤍🤍

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Horrendous thread.
Potting a pretty decent player for being loyal to a terrible football club

You still got hurt feelings from the MB gameday thread? You should be happy. For once i wrote something positive about Geelong.

Impressive how quickly the Richmond faithful have learned to hold loyalty and long service to a Club in such contempt.

I suppose it is necessary if you are going to perform the required mental gymnastics to love a side full of filthy mercenaries.

Lel, the irony. Tiger Tom pisses yellow and black my friend. And you’re right, none of our guys have stuck fat or turned down monster contracts.
Aren’t you gonna applaud Kade on his record? Are the blues gonna launch some type of merch to celebrate it? Maybe a signed picture of Kade with his 4 spoons? Should sell like hotcakes.

Geeloing better get a 7 goal head start or we will reel them in like a crackwhore with a meth pipe attached to a penis!

Make sure you pack your bowling shoes for their cheat ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we’ll make at least three changes, all kids, all dancin shoes or we are zip from 3!

I think Teague just needs to tell the guys there’s 4 quarters in a game, not 3.

Are the blues gonna launch some type of merch to celebrate it? Maybe a signed picture of Kade with his 4 spoons? Should sell like hotcakes.

It’d be a great edition to any pool room

Right next to that fabled “The Chosen Ones” frame

Kades been excellent for my Supercoach over the years, pity the rest of his team mates over the years have been so crap.

Kades been excellent for my Supercoach over the years, pity the rest of his team mates over the years have been so crap.
Agreed, he's easily the best player of all time to have lost 200 games.

Sorry, I meant third best. Which makes him the worst player of all time to have lost 200 games.

The same Geelong thread you posted 57 times in??? :$ :$

Yep, the same one where 8 of you sad, broken people kept quoting me. The same one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations Kade Simpson and the Carlton Football Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back