Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All 3 will throw the pizza if they win (and during the voting), meaning the Bay wins. :D
Plug would have a funny story involving a song, a drink and a foreign location to go with it.

This is brilliant...both Plugger and Catscratch have complained about rigging while I sit back knowing full well this was the best decision that could be made

You mean it's the best decision that could be made for you, what did you bribe the mods with to give yourself a second chance?

You mean it's the best decision that could be made for you, what did you bribe the mods with to give yourself a second chance?

Absolutely nothing.

I didn't influence anything whatsoever and am happy to accept the result either way without complaining about rigging :D

Absolutely nothing.

I didn't influence anything whatsoever and am happy to accept the result either way without complaining about rigging :D

Of course you are, you had the FOTY in the bag before this farcical Flog Off.

Starburns told me you were an idiot, now i see why?....:$

Not an idiot at all. No point getting worked up over something I can't control.

Of course you are, you had the FOTY in the bag before this farcical Flog Off.

You make it sound like I'd be angry if I won the award....that is fake news right there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't blame me, I tried to rig it so that you won
4e10e1a80485419f775ce0807f306d44.jpg

No that's utter bullshit!, you don't want it either, it's not a badge of honor you D.H!

I know full well it's not a badge of honour but you're the only one getting worked up over it.

Attention everyone:

It has just come to my attention that there is some new evidence/Comey style FBI leaking that will set in stone one of our candidates for FOTY

More details soon

Plot thickens....

Don't know how you escaped the flog off, you're one of the biggest flogs at the bay!
Yes that's true my dear Serbian friend, I see you have a keen eye for floggishness. (takes one to know one eh?)

Now as the 2016 Moral Flog of the Year, have you any words of wisdom for us all? Perhaps you'd care to wax lyrical over your long journey to the top of the flog mountaintop, those many years of struggle to plumb the depths of shitposting with comfort only from online pool victories and the tender charms of your cousin.

Yours has been a long road friend, elucidate us in what you've learned....... as if we were 9 year olds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back