Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bosky is a nasty little swine, i'm a lovable flog and don't mean true harm to anyone, as a matter of fact i'd truly give you the shirt off my back if you needed it, scouts honour!.....:)

That's very generous but not sure you'll have many takers.

2017-01-16-15-55-13-520901787.jpg

a0b90.gif

It would be interesting to see, in the history of the FOTY, who has the most overall votes.

I think serbytyre would go close.

If Pizzathrower beats him here, it'll cement his status as the #Leighfall of flogs, consistently polling, but never quite good enough to climb the mountain all the way to the top.

If Pizzathrower beats him here, it'll cement his status as the #Leighfall of flogs, consistently polling, but never quite good enough to climb the mountain all the way to the top.
On that note, I'd say hp would go close as well.

Our Yugoslavian friend is faced with quite a moral conundrum - does he vote for me to back up the desperate PM he wrote you, or pizzamaniac to ensure he avoids FOTY? :drunk:

raw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our Yugoslavian friend is faced with quite a moral conundrum - does he vote for me to back up the desperate PM he wrote you, or pizzamaniac to ensure he avoids FOTY? :drunk:

raw

He voted for you which means at this moment in time, my vote is what matters :)

The Pluggermobile has just conked out.

The Rant-a-Van and the CatScratch Wagon are locked in a tight battle with Tyre Boyz ahead!

The Large Franklin is sitting there not doing much... just like he was in the 2016 Grand FInal.

The Pluggermobile has just conked out.

The Rant-a-Van and the CatScratch Wagon are locked in a tight battle with Tyre Boyz ahead!

The Large Franklin is sitting there not doing much... just like he was in the 2016 Grand FInal.

Reported for injury troll

Just changed my vote to you for ignoring my question.

I think you've made a smart choice as the question that you have answered adequately is who has been the biggest flog in the flog off....clearly it's Meltscratch, what with revealing Private Messages and all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back