Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see how Catscratch becomes ineligible just because he rage quit, AFL players can still win a Brownlow for the year they retire in.

This FOTY is the biggest shambles since the Essendon doping saga, rules are just being made up as they go along.

Maybe the mods should add you to the poll to replace Catscratch, it's not like these polls have any credibility now anyway.

Great campaigning Plugger, truly inspiring effort that :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Plugger in a 2 horse race now and he effectively starts campaigning for votes. :$

Do you really think it would be fair if I got the FOTY when I finished 2nd in the original poll (due to umpire rigging) and have been a distant 3rd in this poll?

The FOTY award would have all the credibility of Jab Watson's Brownlow medal if that was the case.

I don't see how Catscratch becomes ineligible just because he rage quit, AFL players can still win a Brownlow for the year they retire in.

This FOTY is the biggest shambles since the Essendon doping saga, rules are just being made up as they go along.

Maybe the mods should add you to the poll to replace Catscratch, it's not like these polls have any credibility now anyway.

Bv1lbK4CYAANGtW.jpg

Yes, Plugger, everything's rigged

Do you really think it would be fair if I got the FOTY when I finished 2nd in the original poll (due to umpire rigging) and have been a distant 3rd in this poll?

The FOTY award would have all the credibility of Jab Watson's Brownlow medal if that was the case.

The deciding vote in the last poll was Pizzathrower voting himself, and if you come home like a freight train in this one, that's just the voters talking.

Vote changed to you for massive melt and suggesting my renomination

Feels like you want St.Kilda to finally win something.

The deciding vote in the last poll was Pizzathrower voting himself, and if you come home like a freight train in this one, that's just the voters talking.

Not really, the voters have already spoken and Catscratch was the runaway leader.

The options are pretty limited now that the biggest flog has somehow been ruled ineligible even though the FOTY is based on floggery for 2016.

I guess if I start leading the poll I can just rage quit as well so someone else can Bradbury it.

Not really, the voters have already spoken and Catscratch was the runaway leader.

The options are pretty limited now that the biggest flog has somehow been ruled ineligible even though the FOTY is based on floggery for 2016.

I guess if I start leading the poll I can just rage quit as well so someone else can Bradbury it.

You're already Bradburying m8

DEXATI20170118223616.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a wannabe cheese lover. **** off and stop copying me likely FOTY

I wasn't even remotely copying you dick cheese......I genuinely liked your comment but if you don't want likes, that's fine....I'll redirect likes to those who are more worthy than yourself.

Oh and as for the attention whore comment earlier, I apologise wholeheartedly for getting involved in the discussion, oh great overlord of Bay 13.

Dont know what all the fuss is about ... Catscratch is just retyring his new car.
He will be back, just might take him sometime to undo the wheel nuts.

Thread continues to deliver.

This shit will stretch out til the NAB Cup Challenge, no problem.

According to Plugger35, even that will be rigged :$

All 3 remaining flogs should cancel their account so there is no winner

It should really be called off now anyway, it's been a dog's breakfast from the start where some of the biggest flogs weren't even nominated.

All 3 remaining flogs should cancel their account so there is no winner

In that case we'll just give the win to the flog with the most posts who had to cancel their account. :rainbow:

It should really be called off now anyway, it's been a dog's breakfast from the start where some of the biggest flogs weren't even nominated.
You know what Plugger... I agree with you, it might as well be called flog of the last month or so, not year, people have memories of goldfish.

Some Goo Goo Dolls would be nice.

Geez what a surprise, Catscratch ruled out and all of a sudden my vote tally doubles, never would have picked that.

You know what Plugger... I agree with you, it might as well be called flog of the last month or so, not year, people have memories of goldfish.

Then people vote for you because they say you are melting over the fact that this has been run with all the integrity of the FIFA World Cup bidding process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back