Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If it'll help prompt this many melts they should delay it till January every year. :drunk::rainbow:

And get the flog leading the flog off poll to rage quit bigfooty and disqualify him, that might be a bit harder to organise every year though.

You'd be surprised.

Are you saying Catscratch was bribed by the mods to quit bigfooty with a RACV membership or a new Huawei phone in order to influence the poll?

The plot thickens.

Are you saying Catscratch was bribed by the mods to quit bigfooty with a RACV membership or a new Huawei phone in order to influence the poll?

The plot thickens.

I agree, it's a conspiracy against you plugger. The only way to make it stop is by letting the people know.

Chief , can you please help old mate Plugger out here :p

Yes it's so embarrassing to believe the umpiring is shit and biased when it actually is, of course Boymods thinks the umpiring is great when he's a Dogs fan.

Even if there was a flog off previously I can't recall the leading vote getter ever being ruled ineligible because he rage quit to avoid it.

Also that 2014 flog off poll was held in 2014, like every other FOTY poll it was held in the same year it was based on and not the year after like this one.

People are voting for me complaining about it now which shouldn't count for the 2016 FOTY, it should count for the 2017 FOTY as it's now 2017.

It's not really fair if you cop the 2016 FOTY because the mods couldn't organise the f***ing thing before January, it's a shambles.
Well done Pluggsy, you've managed to complain about AFL umpires and BF mods (FOTY umpires) in the same post.
Great to see you expanding your repertoire.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a glorious meltdown.

Keep it up Plugger as with less than 9 hours left, you've closed the gap dramatically.

This has been an unbelievable FOTY vote, really quite fantastic and entertaining

It's probably only fair that one of the mods multi-tags in all of Catscratch remaining voters to inform them his FOTY candidacy has been withdrawn.

#makeyourvotecount
What if when he comes back he claims that he cant be FOTY because he didnt get the most votes, and uses the final vote count as evidence?

Yet another reason this poll is invalid and another example of the mods changing the rules as they go along.

The FOTY committee has decided (in its infinite wisdom) that there is only way way to settle the 2016 FOTY once and for all... a Flog Off!

Each poster receives 1 vote each to dispense as they see fit - but choose wisely, as your vote cannot be changed. The poll will close in 72 hours (that's 3 days, Catscratch). There will be no elias votes counted during the flog off.

I implore all of you, all of you, to make your vote count kids... who will be crowned the undisputed 2016 Flog of the Year?

The mods said that votes can't be changed and then they changed the poll later on so that people can change their votes so anyone changing their votes to me shouldn't count under the original rules.

Let's see the mods try and wriggle out of that one.

This whole dog's breakfast of a FOTY award should just be scrapped as the mods have corrupted it AFL and FIFA style.

Catscratch is probably watching this as a guest user laughing. If Plugger is up by one vote on him with 2 minutes go to, watch him come out of retirement quicker than Mal Michael.

Yet another reason this poll is invalid and another example of the mods changing the rules as they go along.

The mods said that votes can't be changed and then they changed the poll later on so that people can change their votes so anyone changing their votes to me shouldn't count under the original rules.

Let's see the mods try and wriggle out of that one.

This whole dog's breakfast of a FOTY award should just be scrapped as the mods have corrupted it AFL and FIFA style.
Changed my vote to you after reading this post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back