Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Who is the 2016 Bay 13 FOTY - the flog off!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice try Donald but you won the FOTY election fair and square, congratulations.

160825-clinton-trump-polls-feature.jpg
That makes you Hillary?
Ok.
You go girl!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok people,

After such a tightly run race involving Elias voting, moderator shenanigans and top flight floggery the top three candidates in Plugger35, sportsmaniac89 and Catscratch simply could not be separated.

The FOTY committee has decided (in its infinite wisdom) that there is only way way to settle the 2016 FOTY once and for all... a Flog Off!

Each poster receives 1 vote each to dispense as they see fit - but choose wisely, as your vote cannot be changed. The poll will close in 72 hours (that's 3 days, Catscratch). There will be no elias votes counted during the flog off.

I implore all of you, all of you, to make your vote count kids... who will be crowned the undisputed 2016 Flog of the Year?

Ok people,

After such a tightly run race involving Elias voting, moderator shenanigans and top flight floggery the top three candidates in Plugger35, sportsmaniac89 and Catscratch simply could not be separated.

The FOTY committee has decided (in its infinite wisdom) that there is only way way to settle the 2016 FOTY once and for all... a Flog Off!

Each poster receives 1 vote each to dispense as they see fit - but choose wisely, as your vote cannot be changed. The poll will close in 72 hours (that's 3 days, Catscratch). There will be no elias votes counted nor mod tomfoolery during the flog off.

I implore all of you, all of you, to make your vote count kids... who will be crowned the undisputed 2016 Flog of the Year?
Boooooo rigged!

Could not be separated? How about the fact we all finished on a different amount of votes? This is a farce.

Looks like you're wanting a win by criticising the mods :D

Has to be Ze Boyz year this time

This is brilliant...both Plugger and Catscratch have complained about rigging while I sit back knowing full well this was the best decision that could be made

I know you don't want it either :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay Congratulations Plugger, Pizzathrower and Zeboyz - Officially 2016 Bay 13 Flog of the Year winners!

Back