Copa America 2024 (Winners: Argentina)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Euros free?

Apparently. I was on Optus Sport this morning watching the highlights and saw Netherlands vs England with a “free” tab inside the box and one for Spain/France. The free tab has disappeared now.

IMG_0785.png

Have Optus changed their minds about making it available for free I’m wondering? Or maybe that was an error and it was never free. Find out tomorrow I suppose.

Apparently. I was on Optus Sport this morning watching the highlights and saw Netherlands vs England with a “free” tab inside the box and one for Spain/France. The free tab has disappeared now.

View attachment 2044337

Have Optus changed their minds about making it available for free I’m wondering? Or maybe that was an error and it was never free. Find out tomorrow I suppose.
Valid point.

I read somewhere that semis and the final are free. interesting if it is now not

Old mate Nunez jumping into the crowd and having some swings after the game too.

Darwin was like Andrew Mackie 'do you want a shot at the title', until someone gave him a tap on the chin. He went to the canvas, just about beat the count, but was unsteady on his feet so the referee ruled him out of the contest.

I guess they had to do something to drum up some interest in this mongrel of a tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

American commentators or otherwise pronouncing Uruguay sounds like uru kai

caf6ff0b-8670-4d8e-8e98-34c33f202446_text.gif

So not only was the match delayed for about 80 minutes, but half time is going to be at least 25 minutes because Shakira is performing. WTF? 😂
I wonder if the backup dancers were the ones scheduled, or just people who snuck into the stadium.

Copa America 2024 (Winners: Argentina)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back