Copeland tickets 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Stronzatello

Senior List
Sep 20, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone else notice no emails went out to purchase Copeland tickets this year? Normally ticket sales are well before the end of the season. Are they not making it a public event anymore or are they just late in selling tickets?

Anyone else notice no emails went out to purchase Copeland tickets this year? Normally ticket sales are well before the end of the season. Are they not making it a public event anymore or are they just late in selling tickets?

A club 1892 member after Brions game was telling me he heard a rumour that sponsors are getting the tickets? I don't know if that is first crack at tickets?

He is someone that has been going for over 30 years so was a bit concerned about not hearing anything from the club.

I have watched the Copeland when it’s been streamed and I won’t ever again. 1. It’s a terrible quality and not really suitable for broadcast, 2. BT 3. BT and 4. It’s rather boring. I’ll look up the winners afterwards.
DC has to be a big chance, if Nick can get beaten last season then anything’s possible.

Random thought here who’s going to win the best in the VFL? Won’t be an AFL player I don’t think, not enough games played. Sam Glover is my tip he’s been good all season as that tall swingman. Of the AFL players Harry D because he’s only played VFL and Allan as his second half of the season was stellar.

Effectively been made exclusive to 50+ year members. I kind of get the first priority group albeit the years service could be fairer, but 1892 & legends should be included as priority 2.

I hope the 50 years service isn’t an indication of future grand final ticket allocations.

Club email:
The 2024 E. W. Copeland Trophy will be held on Friday 4 October at Crown Palladium.

With the ever-changing makeup of our Club, we have made some adjustments to Member ticketing to ensure this event continues to be a celebration for our athletes across all programs, coaches, staff, and key corporate partners. We are also striving to make this year’s event the most enjoyable, best-produced Copeland Trophy to date.

As a Club, we would love to provide the opportunity for all Members to attend this special event. Unfortunately, the demand is significantly higher than the number of seats available.

As such, we will be conducting a Member ballot for the opportunity to purchase tickets to this year's event.

We have structured this ballot to recognise the devotion and support of our 50+ year Members. Please see below for a breakdown of ballot eligibility:
Round 1
Open to 50+ year Members who held an 1892 or Legends membership in Season 2024.*

Round 2
Open to all other 50+ year Members.*

Round 3
Open to all other 1892 & Legends Members.*
*Members must be over 18 in order the enter the ballot.
If tickets remain after Round 1 of the ballot, Members eligible for Round 2 will be notified by email and invited to enter. If tickets remain after Round 2 of the ballot, Members eligible for Round 3 will be notified by email and invited to enter.

Please note that the Club does not anticipate any tickets remaining after Round 2 of the ballot.

We thank every single Member for their ongoing support and loyalty to our Club, and we apologise that we cannot expand the eligibility to attend any further.

For Members and supporters who won’t be able to attend, we will broadcast the 2024 E. W. Copeland Trophy live on the Collingwood website. In addition, the Club will ensure it provides comprehensive coverage via our digital media channels.

We look forward to reflecting and celebrating Season 2024 with you all and sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Copeland tickets 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back