Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the CDFL, keeping Jerilderie?? What's the latest news guys?

Flag - Jerilderie and Wahgunyah won their respective appeals allowing them to head to their chosen league, which means that Jerilderie is off to Picola. The remaining 4 CDFL clubs voted (no, were told) that they're off to the Hume League! In Jerilderie your league is picking up a great club - reasonably strong through all the grades, good facilities and people. They will be missed but noone bares any grudges towards them from the CDFL - they would have stuck to the CDFL if it had a future. Their local derbies against your mob and Blighty will be worth a trip over to watch. It's a hell of a shame a few other CDFL clubs aren't heading across with the Demons to a "northern" Picola League, but it looks almost done and dusted. All the best to the Demons!!!

great weekend of footy this weekend... id firstly like to say congrats to rennie in the 3rds on the effort on the weekend and probly should of got over the line in the end... and to the crows in getting in the granny in 3 grades...

if i was CDHBU right now i would be feeling very nervous at this time with the crows playing very well on the weekend...as would i be wuhgunya in the 2s with the crows got some handy players coming back into the team that beat CDHBU pretty easy on the weekend eg. pat beattie..

And yes HG it is very obvious that you dont like the crows... and what would you do if this thread were'nt anonymous??? or do you just want to meet up at the footy this weekend for further discussion???

G'day footy mad - liked reading your post until the last bit. Spare us your invite to meet HG at the GF. The one's who talk up a fight normally are no good at the caper anyway. How's this for a suggestion - how about you refrain from the juvenile insults each time you disagree with something you've read from HG - and HG - how about not biting back for once. You both have decent enough things to say when you're not carrying on with this crap. This is a footy thread - not msn.

the big one this week and a few very interesting games due to last weeks results.
who do we think will win, why, and who will be the players to set to influence in all the grades

my tips:billabong 1's. wahgunyah 2's wahgunyah 3's cdhbu 4'ths
billabong because the last two years the team that has gone straight in has lost. .wahgunyah may be to quick but it an incredibly hard game to pick. .wahgunyah were far to classy last time. .nobody has came near cdhbu. .

Even Fealy, billabong: if he gets on top moloney and kerr will be hard to stop
Pat Beattie,billabong:will he be 100% a big part of the crows team
Heath Northey,Wahgunyah: very silky through the middle dominant when he has played.
kane barbour: cdhbu:must be slowed but it won't be easy

the big one this week and a few very interesting games due to last weeks results.
who do we think will win, why, and who will be the players to set to influence in all the grades

my tips:billabong 1's. wahgunyah 2's wahgunyah 3's cdhbu 4'ths
billabong because the last two years the team that has gone straight in has lost. .wahgunyah may be to quick but it an incredibly hard game to pick. .wahgunyah were far to classy last time. .nobody has came near cdhbu. .

Even Fealy, billabong: if he gets on top moloney and kerr will be hard to stop
Pat Beattie,billabong:will he be 100% a big part of the crows team
Heath Northey,Wahgunyah: very silky through the middle dominant when he has played.
kane barbour: cdhbu:must be slowed but it won't be easy

Fair call superman re your tips and influential players. I agree with all your tips except the 1's in which I still lean towards CDHBU. That is based solely on their big game players who I expect to aim up. But the crows form last week was ominous and the CDHBU backline will have to be on their game as the crows had a number of big forwards taking grabs at will.
And is Pat Beattie right to play in the 2's? I thought his shoulder was buggered. I bet the Tigers boys will test it out....

And is Pat Beattie right to play in the 2's? I thought his shoulder was buggered. I bet the Tigers boys will test it out....[/quote]

yeah fair enough it took me a very long time to pick it should be a good game

well from what i was told he was gonna play last week but there was no chance of that. but apparently he's going to play.

I got two out of four last week, which gives me 8/12 for the finals.
Congratulations to the Crows seniors and reserves for getting up against my tips and a big well done to Rennie for very nearly springing the upset of the season in the thirds.

There is one week of Coreen and District Football remaining, and by this time on Saturday, 98 years of history will come to an end.
It will be a great day for whichever team gets the honour of being the last CDFL premier, but it will be tinged with sadness to know that this great league will be no more.
I think it also is magnificent that seven long time CDFL clubs will be represented in the last senior grand final, you simply couldn't ask for better.
I have to show a little bit of bias and say GO DAYSDALE!!!!!

Seriously, best of luck to Daysdale, Coreen, Hopefield, Buraja, Oaklands, Urana and Cullivel - the seven clubs whose history will be represented on this history making day, and who represented at a guess up to 50 of those 97 previous premierships.

Best of luck also to the teams who will play in the minor grades, Wahgunyah, Billabong Crows, Jerilderie and CDHBU, and thankyou to Jerilderie and Rennie for sticking with the CDFL until all hope was gone.
I really do wish I could be there on Saturday, but I will definitely be shedding a tear and raising a beer for the Coreen and District Football League at 5pm.

I URGE EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE COREEN LEAGUE AND WHO HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO RENNIE TO DO SO, AND GET THERE EARLY BECAUSE I DON'T THINK A CROWD OF OVER 6000 IS OUT OF THE QUESTION IF THE DAY IS FINE

So, who will win?

This week
Grand finals at Rennie

SENIORS
CDHBU v Billabong Crows, 2.15pm at Rennie
1.CDHBU
16 11 5 0 1744 1214 143.66 44
2.Billabong Crows 17 12 5 0 1777 1383 128.49 48
Head to Head - CDHBU 2 Billabong Crows 2

Round 4, May 19 at Oaklands

Billabong Crows 2.1 7.4 9.10 10.12 72
CDHBU 4.8 6.12 7.17 10.20 80
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: D. Doyle, S. Ryan 2, M. O'Riordan, T. Dalitz, S. Gerhard, D. Kirchen, W. Kirchen, T. Moloney. CDHBU: L. Bedford 3, D. Lavis 2, D. Mollison, J. Hanrahan, T. Haberman, M. House, S. Francis.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: T. Moloney, B. Robb, S. Ahern, J. Housie, D. Doyle, M. Cunningham. CDHBU: M. House, J. Hanrahan, C. Cay, S. Francis, J. Hicks, G. Edwards.
Archie Dennis Medal: 3 M. House (U), 2 T. Dalitz (B), 1 J. Hanrahan (U)

Round 9, June 30 at Saints Park

CDHBU 0.3 3.6 7.12 9.13 67
Billabong Crows 6.5 7.10 8.13 9.16 70
Goals:
CDHBU: D. Lavis 4, T. Habermann 2, J. Hicks, D. Dal Tio, S. Rhodes. BILLABONG CROWS: C. Bakes, B. Slattery 2, D. Doyle, T. Dalitz, T. Legudi, W. Kirchen, T. Moloney.
Best: CDHBU: J. Hicks, T. Habermann, D. Mollison, D. Dal Tio, S. Talbot, D. Talbot. BILLABONG CROWS: B. Kerr, T. Dalitz, E. Fealy, M. O'Riordan, T. Moloney, D. Kirchen.
Archie Dennis Medal: 3 J. Hicks (U), 2 T. Moloney (B), 1 B. Kerr (B)

Round 14, August 11 at Urana

Billabong Crows 1.2 5.3 12.7 15.11 101
CDHBU 3.6 8.7 9.11 15.10 100
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: D. Kirchen 6, W. Kirchen, B. Slattery 2, B. Kerr, D. Doyle, C. Bakes, T. Dalitz, T. Legudi. CDHBU: D. Lavis 4, J. Hicks, D. Dal Tio, P. Lavis, M. Micklethwait, I. Bock 2, G. Edwards.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: D. Kirchen, B. Robb, T. Moloney, B. Slattery, M. Cunningham, J. Willis. CDHBU: M. Micklethwait, D. Mollison, M. House, W. Amor, B. Talbot, D. Talbot.
Archie Dennis Medal: 3 T. Moloney (B); 2 M. House (U); 1 B. Talbot (U)

Second Semi Final, September 1 at Jerilderie

Billabong Crows 5.4 9.7 9.8 11.11 77
CDHBU 4.0 5.3 12.8 17.10 112
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: P. Jones, T. Legudi 3, B. Slattery 2, B. Kerr, D. Doyle, T. Moloney. CDHBU: D. Lavis 7, D. Dal Tio, J. Hanrahan, L. Bedford 2, B. Talbot, T. Habermann, S. Mathews, I. Bock.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: D. Kirchen, B. Kerr, B. Robb, A. Austin, T. Legudi, S. Ahern. CDHBU: D. Lavis, J. Hanrahan, D. Mollison, T. Habermann, W. Amor, W. Patten.

Analysis: We've seen four amazing matches between these two teams so far this year. In the home and away season there were three thrillers with a combined margin of 12 points. The second semi produced the classic game of two halves, with the Crows dominating the first half to lead by five goals at the main break, and the Saints turning it on its head with 12 goals to one in the second half to win by 35 points. Which half provides a better indicator to who will win the grand final? I believe it will be the latter, as it seemed that when the Saints woke up, they were simply too good - remembering also the round 9 clash when the Saints charged home to just fall short. However, if the Crows get off to a good start again, you can bet your bottom dollar they won't get run down again. CDHBU's experience of playing in its third straight grand final may prove to be the ultimate difference.
Verdict: CDHBU by 15 points

RESERVES

Wahgunyah v Billabong Crows, 12.15pm at Rennie
1.Wahgunyah
16 15 1 0 1582 493 320.89 60
3.Billabong Crows 17 10 7 0 1203 964 124.79 40
Wahgunyah leads Billabong Crows 2-1

Round 1, April 28 at Oaklands

Billabong Crows 3.0 7.0 8.0 8.0 48
Wahgunyah 1.2 4.3 8.5 9.10 64
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: M. Dalitz 6, S. Moar, D. Fenton. WAHGUNYAH: S. Grantham 4, M. Dickins 2, P. Watts, A. Richards, C. Compton.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: J. Hosie, P. Jones, M. Dalitz, M. Ciccia, A. Kerr, S. Moar. WAHGUNYAH: A. Vonarx, B. Nicholson, J. Deas, J. Lutz, D. Coppolino, C. Compton.
League Medal: 3B. Nicholson (W); 2 P. Jones (B); 1 S. Johnson (W)

Round 6, June 2 at Wahgunyah

Wahgunyah 3.1 8.3 13.4 15.7 97
CDHBU 3.0 5.1 8.3 9.4 58
Goals:
WAHGUNYAH: D. Coppolino 6, A. Richards, C. Glare, B. Glare 2, D. Dinan, P. Duryea, A. Reid. BILLABONG CROWS: P. Beattie 6, A. Slocum, R. Batten, D. Fenton, N. Hemphill.
Best: WAHGUNYAH: B. Nicholson, J. Lutz, A. Reid, M. Dickins, M. Brockley, D. Dinan. BILLABONG CROWS: P. Beattie, D. Fenton, N. Hemphill, R. Batten.
League Medal: 3 A. Reid (W); 2 P. Duryea (W);1 P. Beattie (B)

Round 11, July 21 at Urana

Billabong Crows 2.2 4.3 6.4 11.6 72
Wahgunyah 1.4 3.8 6.13 6.17 53
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: J. Habermann, P. Beattie 4, M. Dalitz, A. Sewell, R. Lieschke. WAHGUNYAH: D. Dinan, N. Lee, C. Glare, C. Compton, B. Brown.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: S. Moloney, P. Goldsack, P. Beattie, T. Hemphill, J. Habermann, D. Finch. WAHGUNYAH: D. Dinan, T. GOOD, D. Wright, C. Glare, J. Cooper, D. Harvey.
League Medal: 3 S. Moloney (B), 2 P. Goldsack (B), 1 A. Reid (W).

Analysis: This is the one team that Wahgunyah probably would be wishing they didn't have to face in the grand final. A team with a good mix of experience, youth and more experience. A team with absolutely no expectations and nothing to lose. A team that is the only one to beat Wahgunyah this year, having already pushed them earlier in the season. The Tigers were overrun after leading at three quarter time in their most recent meeting in round 11 and won't want that to happen again. You can bet they will test out Pat Beattie's injury if he plays, but if they do that they may be caught taking their eyes off the prize - something you can't do in a grand final. I can't pick against them though.
The Verdict: Wahgunyah by 16 points

THIRDS

Wahgunyah v Jerilderie, 10.40am at Rennie
1.Wahgunyah
16 16 0 0 1824 222 821.62 64
2.Jerilderie 17 12 5 0 1275 591 215.74 48
Wahgunyah leads Jerilderie 4-0

Round 4, May 19 at Jerilderie

Jerilderie 0.0 1.2 4.2 4.2 26
Wahgunyah 4.6 7.7 12.7 17.8 110
Goals:
JERILDERIE: J. Payne, S. Marshall, L. Taylor-Nugent, M. Shaw. WAHGUNYAH: J. Pieri 4, H. Northey 3, J. Burdon, J. Closter, K. Johnson, L. Moloney, C. Munro 2.
Best: JERILDERIE: D. Bell, N. Keating, S. Marshall, L. Taylor-Nugent, C. McFayden. WAHGUNYAH: J. Pieri, H. Northey, M. Grantham, R. Deas, L. Moloney, J. Keenes.
League Medal: 3 H. Northey (W), 2 J. Pieri (W), 1 J. Keenes (W)

Round 9, June 28 at Wahgunyah

Wahgunyah 3.8 6.12 8.13 11.17 83
Jerilderie 0.0 0.0 2.1 2.3 15
Goals: WAHGUNYAH: J. Pieri 5, J. Burdon 2, S. Hardidge, L. Moloney, N. Brockley, M. Grantham. JERILDERIE: J. Williams, one not submitted.
Best: WAHGUNYAH: C. Munro, R. Deas, L. Moloney, M. Kreun, M. Grantham, L. Schultz, J. Keenes. JERILDERIE: J. Williams, C. Lockhart, D. Bell, J. Payne, Q. Bright, M. Rowe.
League Medal: 3 L. Moloney (W), 2 D. Bell (J), 1 M. Kreun (W)

Round 14, August 11 at Jerilderie

Jerilderie 0.2 2.2 4.4 5.5 35
Wahgunyah 2.2 5.4 5.6 6.8 44
Goals:
JERILDERIE: J. Payne 4, S. Marshall. WAHGUNYAH: L. Moloney 2, J. Pieri, J. Burdon, L. Schultz, N. Brockley.
Best: JERILDERIE: J. Payne, J. Williams, Q. Bright, N. Keating, D. Bell, C. Lockhart. WAHGUNYAH: J. Pieri, M. Kreun, L. Moloney, N. Brockley, M. Grantham, C. Keenes.
League Medal: 3 L. Moloney (W), 2 J. Williams (J), 1 J. Keenes (W)

Wahgunyah 1.5 4.8 5.16 10.20 80
Jerilderie 0.0 0.2 0.2 1.2 8
Goals:
WAHGUNYAH: J. Lane 4, R. Deas 2, J. Pieri, J. Burdon, E. Moore, L. Moloney. JERILDERIE: L. Taylor-Nugent.
Best: WAHGUNYAH: J. Lane, E. Moore, M. Grantham, J. Pieri, J. Keenes, C. Keenes. JERILDERIE: J. Payne, J. Williams, B. Shaw, C. Lockhart, D. Bell, A. Sweeney.

Analysis: Two weeks ago I suggested that this match-up was set to be a great contest. I was wrong as the Tigers destroyed the Demons for the third time in four outings, keeping them goalless until the last quarter. Last week I thought Jerilderie would bounce back and have a regulation big win over a brave but outclassed Rennie. Again I was very wrong as the Hoppers produced the effort of the season to only go down to the last kick of the day. In other words, I've been waiting for the Demons to wake up and it just hasn't happened. Will it happen in this game as they chase four consecutive premierships and their own little piece of history. I'm not ruling it out by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't see it happening.
The Verdict: Wahgunyah by 40 points

FOURTHS

CDHBU v Billabong Crows, 9.30am at Rennie
1.CDHBU
16 16 0 0 1288 154 836.36 64
2.Billabong Crows 17 13 4 0 468 429 109.09 52
CDHBU leads Billabong Crows 4-0

Round 4, May 19 at Oaklands

Billabong Crows 0.1 0.3 1.3 1.4 10
CDHBU 2.2 3.4 5.4 6.7 43
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: N. Ciccia. CDHBU: T. Gilcrist, D. Clancy 2, H. Filliponi, K. Wilson.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: J. Bourchier, D. Valente, J. Walker, T. Smith, H. Dalitz. CDHBU: S. Hocking, J. Roach, B. Wilson, K. Barbour, H. Filliponi, T. Gilcrist.
League Medal: 3 S. Hockins (U), 2 B. Carnie (U), 1 K. Barbour (U)

Round 9, June 30 at Saints Park

CDHBU 3.1 4.2 7.6 8.8 56
Billabong Crows 0.2 0.2 0.2 2.2 14
Goals:
CDHBU: H. Filliponi, S. Hocking 2, K. Barbour, J. Lavis, J. Gilcrist, D. Wilson. Billabong Crows: B. Hall, J. Walker.
Best: CDHBU: K. Barbour, D. Wilson, B. Wilson, J. Gilcrist, T. Gilcrist, H. Filliponi. BILLABONG CROWS: H. Dalitz, L. Tait, T. Creenaune, J. Walker, B. Hall, D. Valente.
League Medal: 3 K. Barbour (U), 2 H. Dalitz (B), 1 H. Filliponi (U)

Round 14, August 11 at Urana

Billabong Crows 0.0 2.1 2.1 2.1 13
CDHBU 3.1 5.2 7.6 9.10 64
Goals:
BILLABONG CROWS: H. Dalitz, M. Mallon. CDHBU: J. Webb, J. Gilcrist, K. Wilson 2, K. Barbour, H. Filliponi, S. Hocking.
Best: BILLABONG CROWS: N. Ciccia, Z. Kerr, T. Creenaune, J. Bourchier, M. Mallon, T. Barnes. CDHBU: K. Barbour, K. Wilson, H. Filliponi, S. Hocking, J. Gilcrist, D. Wilson.
League Medal: 3 K. Barbour (U), 2 H. Dalitz (B), 1 H. Filliponi (U)

CDHBU 2.5 3.8 5.9 6.12 48
Billabong Crows 0.0 0.0 1.0 1.0 6
Goals:
CDHBU: K. Wilson 2, H. Filliponi, J. Gilcrist, B. Wilson, S. Hocking. BILLABONG CROWS: J. Walker.
Best: CDHBU: K. Barbour, T. Gilcrist, H. Filliponi, S. Hocking, D. Clancy, M. Playford. BILLABONG CROWS: H. Dalitz, Z. Kerr, M. Beale, J. Walker, M. Anderson, N. Ciccia.

Analysis: The preview to the senior grand final could very well give one of those teams a leg up later in the day. However, at 9.30am this game is all these young boys will care about, and it is all they should care about. The two best players in the competition will line up and that will ensure this match is worth getting out to Rennie early for. The Saints are undefeated and won in a canter two weeks ago which will ensure they start strong favourites. They will also not want to feel the disappointment of last year again when they went in favourites and lost.
The verdict: CDHBU by 20 points

Billabong Crows could win any or all of the three grand finals they will contest though, so it will be a big day for that club regardless.

Good luck again to everyone, and remember, raise a beer with me in tribute to the greatest league of all at 5pm on Saturday afternoon.

And is Pat Beattie right to play in the 2's? I thought his shoulder was buggered. I bet the Tigers boys will test it out....

yeah fair enough it took me a very long time to pick it should be a good game

well from what i was told he was gonna play last week but there was no chance of that. but apparently he's going to play.[/quote]

his shoulder if fine... he could of played last week but didnt want to risk it for the grandfinal if they made it..... wuhgunya will be very worried about trying to stop him.... and will also need to stop big ruckmen phill goldsack.. if them 2 players are shutdown whugunya will win easily i think...
cant wait to see the outcome af all the matches though.....

Couldn't get out to Rennie today but just saw on Channel 10 Country Footy Scores that CDHBU absolutely belted the Crows!!! Well done to the Saints - not surprised they won but the scoreline a bit unexpected. Crows will be shattered. What happenned? Were the Saints great or the Crows woeful???

Who won the minor grades?

I travelled up from Melbourne to witness the last Grandfinal of CDFNL hoping for a close finish to end the 98 year era. Unfortunately the seniors was over at quartertime 51 to 1. It was a great day great athmosphere, shame the game didn't match the occasion.

Final Scores all grades
Seniors Grand Final
CDHBU 24.19.163
Crows 08.02.50

Reserves Grand Final
Wahgunyah 12.08.80
Billabong Crows 08.05.53

Under 16's Grand Final
Wahgunyah 16.12.108
Jerilderie 00.00.00

Grand Final
CDHBU 10.06.66
Crows 03.01.19

at Rennie Football Ground
Crowd est 4,500

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
When the Saints
Go marching in
Oh when the Saints go marching in
Oh how I'm proud to be with United
We are a team
A mean machine
And in the end we reigned supreme
How I'm proud to be with United
And the premiership WE WON!!!!!!

Up the mighty Sainters!!!!

When the Saints
Go marching in
Oh how I'm proud to be with United
We are a team
A mean machine
And in the end we reigned supreme
How I'm proud to be with United
And the premiership WE WON!!!!!!

Up the mighty Sainters!!!!

Here here!! Great to hear the boys getting up over the crows. Unlucky for my good mate Benny Robb (2 senior GF's without a win). But he did lose to United.

Go the mighty Saints!!!!!!

stuff this soft league. stuff the weak officials who let it fold, stuff everyone involved who didnt stand up and try and fight for it... weak as piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Buraja on their grand final success - Matthews to Lavis GOAL! Could we possibly see a return to the hallowed turf of Lindsy Taylor Oval when the mongels make a shift into the Hume league? The more Buraja in that side the better!

stuff this soft league. stuff the weak officials who let it fold, stuff everyone involved who didnt stand up and try and fight for it... weak as piss

TOKE - I share your disappointment but it was inevitable. But I disagree that the league, officials and clubs were as "weak as piss". A lot of great people and clubs have battled their guts out to keep the thing going. The problem has been rural decline (less people, less clubs) and the fact that our neighbouring leagues (Hume, Picola, O&K, Tallangatta) all appear to be strong, settled competitions with good numbers. Weaker clubs from those leagues (e.g. BB Saints, Wal/Rand, Berrigan) who could or should have come across to us don't want to leave their leagues. And those clubs all probably feel that they will eventually get stronger again, so who can blame them?

But I do hope that those clubs who wanted to go elsewhere (Crows, Tigers and to a lesser extent the Saints) go well and prove that their desire to leave was the right move after all ...

Oh and by the way, well done to the CDHBU Saints on the premiership. A fitting club to take out the last CDFL flag.

My teams of the year were released in CDFL grand final week, but I hadn't got around to posting them on here for discussion yet.
So here we go.

COREEN AND DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE
2007 AND LAST TEAM OF THE YEAR

B:
Ben Kerr (Billabong Crows), Ben Robb (Billabong Crows), Brody A’vard (Jerilderie)
HB: Brian Eales (Wahgunyah), Glenn Eddie (Coleambally), Scott Francis (CDHBU)
C: Tyson Moloney © (Billabong Crows), Mark House (CDHBU), Ben Nash (Jerilderie)
HF: Danny Kirchen (Billabong Crows), Stuart Way (Jerilderie), Matt Duryea (Wahgunyah)
F: Doug Lavis (CDHBU), Ray Robins (Wahgunyah), Josh Lewis (Rennie)
FOLL: Matt Rogers (Wahgunyah), Andy McGown (vc) (Coleambally), Chris Marshall (Jerilderie)
INTER: Evan Fealy (Billabong Crows), Matt Gleeson (Coleambally), Luke Bryce (Jerilderie)
EMERG: Tom Bryce (Jerilderie), Jayme Hicks (CDHBU), Graham O’Connell (Coleambally)
COACH: Danny Kirchen (Billabong Crows)
IN: Brody A’vard, Matt Duryea, Glenn Eddie, Danny Kirchen, Josh Lewis, Andrew McGown, Tyson Moloney, Ben Nash, Ben Robb, Ray Robins, Matt Rogers, Stuart Way.
OUT: Scott Fairweather, Jarrod Hanrahan, Marty Hardy, Blake Kelly, Hayden Lanyon, Lucas Mellier, Dean Pound, Shane Pound, Malcolm Smith, Jeremy Sandral, Brad Talbot, Trent Vonarx.

SECOND SENIOR TEAM

B:
Michael Pitt (Jerilderie), Wes Amor (CDHBU), Damian Price (Jerilderie)
HB: Brad Talbot (CDHBU), Damon Ferguson (Rennie), Mick O’Riordan (Billabong Crows)
C: Graham O’Connell (Coleambally), Malcolm Smith (Wahgunyah), Tyral Dalitz (Billabong Crows)
HF: Jayme Hicks (vc) (CDHBU), Tom Bryce © (Jerilderie), Nathan Jones (Coleambally)
F: Jason Heath (Coleambally), Willy Kirchen (Billabong Crows), Luke Thornton (Wahgunyah)
FOLL: Aaron Hardie (Coleambally), Damian Powell (Rennie), Damien Mollison (CDHBU)
INTER: Jarrod Hanrahan (CDHBU), Liam Tobias (Wahgunyah), Danny Dal Tio (CDHBU)
EMERG: Shane Pound* (Coleambally), Andy Ryland (Wahgunyah), Leigh Bedford (CDHBU)
COACH: Matt Gleeson (Coleambally)
*Injured

RESERVES TEAM OF THE YEAR

BILLABONG CROWS:
Pat Beattie, Phil Jones, Michael Ciccia
CDHBU: Ian Bock, Andy Norman, Jordan Wilson, Paul Phibbs, Craig Christensen, Nick Hogan
COLEAMBALLY: Wayne Coster (vc), Shane Mannes, Chris Noack, Chris Smith
JERILDERIE: Trevor Eldridge, Jack Williams, Jack Payne
RENNIE: Nil
WAHGUNYAH: Steve Johnson ©, Danny Dinan, David Coppolino, Ben Nicholson
EMERGENCIES: Kevin Mannes (Coleambally), Andrew Reid (Wahgunyah), Lloyd Grantham (Wahgunyah), Rob Marshall (Jerilderie), Aaron Richards (Wahgunyah).

THIRDS TEAM OF THE YEAR

BILLABONG CROWS:
Nil.
CDHBU: Nathan Rhodes, Russell Anderson, Malcolm Macartney, Matthew Ross
COLEAMBALLY: Hayden Heath
JERILDERIE: Jack Williams ©, Darcy Bell, Jack Payne, Stephen Marshall, Lachlan Taylor-Nugent
RENNIE: Cameron Sandral, Jake Beams, Chris Lewis, James Wilson
WAHGUNYAH: Heath Northey (vc), Matt Grantham, Jack Pieri, Rhylee Deas, Luke Moloney, Eddie Moore, Josh Keenes, Michael Kreun
EMERGENCIES: Corey Smith (CDHBU), Aaron Ray (CDHBU), Josh Shaw (Coleambally)

FOURTHS TEAM OF THE YEAR

BILLABONG CROWS:
Hayden Dalitz (vc), Jeremy Bourchier, Jamie Walker
CDHBU: Kane Barbour ©, Kade Wilson, Hayden Filliponi, Sam Hocking, Ben Wilson, Damien Wilson
COLEAMBALLY: Rohan Lyell, Corban O’Malley, Blake Wiseman, Andrew Noack
JERILDERIE: Dylan Henery, Tom Murphy, Sam Sleigh
RENNIE: Dan Howe, Nick Gooch, Reed Bonat, Jackson Hicks
WAHGUNYAH: Alex Wallis, Cody Milne
EMERGENCIES: Tom Dowling (Rennie), Jayden Hall (Wahgunyah), Tyson Burdon (Wahgunyah), Harry Stonnil (Jerilderie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coreen and District Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back