Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really need to get out in front of a camera given how this town works. Rumourmill in overdrive and complete silence from health officials and politicians... Not even press conference announcement.

How hard is it to get in front of a camera and say there have been some cases detected in iso relating to the mine outbreak we are currently working through the details and will get back to you shortly. FFS

They really need to get out in front of a camera given how this town works. Rumourmill in overdrive and complete silence from health officials and politicians... Not even press conference announcement.

How hard is it to get in front of a camera and say there have been some cases detected in iso relating to the mine outbreak we are currently working through the details and will get back to you shortly. FFS

Yeah I agree. I read out a couple of tweets about it to some of my co-workers and now they're in a panic telling me nothing's being reported on ABC News (I know there is now), SA Health etc. Needs to be one clear message

got this message from someone.

"Just incase it might impact you, your family or work. ##### is currently in an emergency management meeting to discuss a snap lock down today due to COVID case in Adelaide. It may or may not go ahead but I’ll keep you posted when I hear more."

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

DAMN IT, again f*** scomo for not building dedicated quarantine facilities EARLIER. Only morons would vote liberal in the next election

If this is from the mine cluster 100% Qlds fault and putting a low risk domestic traveller for one day in a hotel with positive cases. What is happening in NT, SA, Qld and wait for it...WA (250 returned miners there) was wholly unnecessary and due to brain-dead politicians trying to be "tough" (the whole dumb as shit policy came from trying to discourage border hoppers).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still reckon they should do a 100% shut down for a couple of days.

No work for anyone

As a school teacher I can get behind a lockdown until Friday at 3, then it can get ****ed. Cheers Nicola, do me a solid

Still reckon they should do a 100% shut down for a couple of days.

No work for anyone

If it's a family of 5 and they have been in the community while infectious this is going to be a minimum of one week probably two that being the accepted incubation time frame.

Edit. Connected to the NT outbreak. That may not be so bad.

22 news cases in NSW, all linked cases. Only half were in isolation for their entire infectious period. An extra case came in after 8pm - a student nurse who worked at Fairfield and Royal North Shore hospitals. Close contacts including patients are being tested.

Not a bad result in terms of numbers but can't see the lockdown easing earlier than planned.

Last edited:
Was due for my first jab Monday but cancelled because I developed a virus.
Instead I got tested for CV19 at the airport site (negative).
Now this.
Cant win.
Did reschedule jab.
That was me two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back