Corona virus, Port and the AFL. Part 3.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why they would lockdown for one case that was in iso tested negative then tested positive (one of the miners).

My sources tell me we are looking at five positive cases in SA today. But rumours are easy to circulate and rarely accurate.

Best to wait and see what the media conference from those with the accurate information tell us rather than jumping at shadows.

Get your toilet paper!

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...s/news-story/cbb9245ccbdb347a30af4a109df151cd

There are reports emerging from South Australia that lockdown could be imminent as Australia struggles to contain the Delta variant.

The state recorded zero new coronavirus cases on Tuesday, but there are reports that a family has tested positive today.

SBS Political Correspondent in South Australia Shuba Krishnan tweeted this morning that “a family of five are Covid positive”.

Just saw the news, in an episode of Superstore (Netflix) a worker does his number 2's in the shower!

people forget if worst came to worst that's not a bad idea!

I'm refusing to go to the shop and buy toilet paper.....

Remember when idiots were saying Victoria's contact tracing was still terrible this year and they can't handle a outbreak...? Every other state has locked down with less then 5 cases besides NSW who appear to be f’ed for weeks now.
DANS THE MAN

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Get your toilet paper!

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...s/news-story/cbb9245ccbdb347a30af4a109df151cd

There are reports emerging from South Australia that lockdown could be imminent as Australia struggles to contain the Delta variant.

The state recorded zero new coronavirus cases on Tuesday, but there are reports that a family has tested positive today.

SBS Political Correspondent in South Australia Shuba Krishnan tweeted this morning that “a family of five are Covid positive”.
Just went to the shop to grab some bread and it was mayhem. I wondered what the **** was going on. Now I know.

Well rumours are that SA will go into lockdown.

I guess Port will end up hubbing in Vic

Yeah wife works at a medical centre, definitely happening.

The funny thing is the Gov must of already known re recently changes that this was about to hit.

It's not like I don't see planes every day flying around, this was alwasy coming here.

Melbourne next, then the AFL season might be in trouble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw the news, in an episode of Superstore (Netflix) a worker does his number 2's in the shower!

people forget if worst came to worst that's not a bad idea!

I'm refusing to go to the shop and buy toilet paper.....
Not a plumber, but I'm thinking that is in fact a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back