Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They closed Bunnings/K-Mart during the NW Tasmania outbreak. That's the harshest we've been in Australia.
I'd close K-Mart just to stop those stupid K-Mart "hacks" Oh you turned a light fitting into a fruit bowl congratulations and covered it in enough contact film to circumnavigate the world 5 times.

Don't be silly. They'll stand out the front pressed against the glass.
iu

Spot on. The eternally paranoid will cry foul but they can stay home under the fort they built out of mums couch cushions if they want
Why did she close the border to Victoria then?

How many of the infected i wonder, are sitting on their couch playing xbox, doing drugs, watching netflix and going how the hell am i sick, i just did a test because they told me too.

I seriously doubt most are doing it hard, there are always some who cop it in the neck but that's the same with every single other illness in the world.

There hasn’t been a stage invented that can close Bunnings or stop people from visiting in big numbers.
I can't recall anyone infected, related to a Bunnings, being reported in the media.

It's probably only a matter of time.

People think that the next round of potential restrictions are going to be like living in the Gaza strip. It's just basically going to stop you idiots going to Bunnings and K Mart three times a week. As someone who was in NZ for their "lockdown" it aint that different.
No doubt morons will still go to the supermarket four times a day because they MUST have social interaction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. The eternally paranoid will cry foul but they can stay home under the fort they built out of mums couch cushions if they want
She’s just another politician full of shit. If things spiral out of control in NSW they’ll be exactly like Victoria. It is how the federal government wants things to be done.

How many of the infected i wonder, are sitting on their couch playing xbox, doing drugs, watching netflix and going how the hell am i sick, i just did a test because they told me too.

I seriously doubt most are doing it hard, there are always some who cop it in the neck but that's the same with every single other illness in the world.
Is it really that hard for you to do a bit of research about the virus instead of posting garbage about it all the time?

A coronavirus cluster at a south-western Sydney pub has been genomically linked to Melbourne cases, putting NSW on high alert for a similar large scale outbreak.

Bad news if the Victorian strain imported from overseas is a more contagious strain than previous ones in Victoria or NSW.

So your saying every single person who gets it is down for the count, is that what your saying because my research says that is not the case.
Nope. But even some of those with mild symptoms have had issues for months and there’s some worrisome long term stuff to do with this virus.

This isn’t just the sniffles that go away always.

You just hate the idea that people you don’t like marched in support of the rights of other people you don’t like.

Please now see new info from Victorian Department of Health and Human Servies confirming my statements that a mass gathering protest in the middle of a pandemic was a bad idea:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...r/news-story/197ffe79f3e0044be2ee1495c5708364

Coronavirus: Black Lives Matter protest linked to tower cluster

EXCLUSIVE
RACHEL BAXENDALE
VICTORIAN POLITICAL REPORTER

Victorian health authorities have confirmed a link between two COVID-19 cases in people who attended the Black Lives Matter protest in Melbourne’s CBD just over a month ago, and the cluster of at least 242 cases in public housing towers in the city’s inner northwest.

Also, I had about 50 far-lefties tell me that there was no link between the protests and cases. :rolleyes: Now there is a confirmed link between the protests and the biggest source of this new spread - the public housing towers. Looking forward to new weasel methods of denying what a dumb idea this mass gathering protest was.

Please now see new info from Victorian Department of Health and Human Servies confirming my statements that a mass gathering protest in the middle of a pandemic was a bad idea:

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/ne...r/news-story/197ffe79f3e0044be2ee1495c5708364

Coronavirus: Black Lives Matter protest linked to tower cluster

EXCLUSIVE
RACHEL BAXENDALE
VICTORIAN POLITICAL REPORTER

Victorian health authorities have confirmed a link between two COVID-19 cases in people who attended the Black Lives Matter protest in Melbourne’s CBD just over a month ago, and the cluster of at least 242 cases in public housing towers in the city’s inner northwest.

Do you have the rest of the paywalled article or are you relying on the headline only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back