Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way our boys in blue are being spoken about on here.
Guess Im just not used to hearing from the criminal underclass...
So you've got to be a criminal to have a negative view of cops?

So Regional Vic had been on 0 cases for weeks. Then this moron from Melbourne goes up to Kilmore and causes an outbreak. Then it comes up that said moron also went up to Shepparton and causes an outbreak. Also keeps the visit to Shepparton quiet from authorities.

I went to get a haircut at my local barber in Geelong yesterday. That barber had knocked back 3 people from Werribee, Carrum Downs and Waverly that day for a haircut. The ring of steel on the princess freeway ain’t doing a thing because not everyone is getting checked. Also no checkpoint at the back of Werribee to get into Geelong that way so plenty of people going that way to get to Geelong.

Can’t see Andrews lifting much restrictions for us in regional vic now basically thanks to a handful of ****wits from Melbourne who can’t do the right thing
But the bloke had a exemption so the ring of steel was irrelevant.

Northern Ireland imposes four-week circuit breaker restrictions as Covid cases soar

Pubs and restaurants to close and schools have extended two-week half-term holiday

Starting on Friday, the four-week partial lockdown will also see a ban on indoor sport, close contact services such as hairdressing and public events involving more than 15 people.
Shops will remain open, and takeaways and food deliveries will be permitted until 11pm, but supermarkets and off-licences will be banned from selling alcohol after 8pm,
Places of worship will have a mandatory face-covering requirement and gyms will open for individual training only. Organised contact sports outside are prohibited, apart from elite contests.

Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way our boys in blue are being spoken about on here.
Guess Im just not used to hearing from the criminal underclass...
Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way a few of the 'riot' police officers are treating/assaulting citizens (including the elderly) over such ridiculous demands regarding masks and freedom of movement. I have nothing against the police but a few bad apples have really dropped the ball - I'm assuming they are behaving this erratic and aggressive because they have been instructed to. Dictator Dan is acting like we need Starship troopers to enforce his dictatorship policies. This is Australia FFS - since when did this draconian shit become acceptable.

Attachments

• police.jpg
    police.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 25
  • police2.jpeg
    police2.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 27
Northern Ireland imposes four-week circuit breaker restrictions as Covid cases soar

Pubs and restaurants to close and schools have extended two-week half-term holiday

Starting on Friday, the four-week partial lockdown will also see a ban on indoor sport, close contact services such as hairdressing and public events involving more than 15 people.
Shops will remain open, and takeaways and food deliveries will be permitted until 11pm, but supermarkets and off-licences will be banned from selling alcohol after 8pm,
Places of worship will have a mandatory face-covering requirement and gyms will open for individual training only. Organised contact sports outside are prohibited, apart from elite contests.

You know things are serious in Northern Ireland when they ban terrorist attacks.

So you've got to be a criminal to have a negative view of cops?
Well he's also a Geelong supporter so I just assumed.
Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way a few of the 'riot' police officers are treating/assaulting citizens (including the elderly) over such ridiculous demands regarding masks and freedom of movement. I have nothing against the police but a few bad apples have really dropped the ball - I'm assuming they are behaving this erratic and aggressive because they have been instructed to. Dictator Dan is acting like we need Starship troopers to enforce his dictatorship policies. This is Australia FFS - since when did this draconian sh*t become acceptable.
They look like fine upstanding protectors of the community to me, should make any law abiding citizens feel safe and secure that the thin blue line is strong .
Maybe if you posted on an Antifa site you might find some soulmates who share your world view?

Well he's also a Geelong supporter so I just assumed.

They look like fine upstanding protectors of the community to me, should make any law abiding citizens feel safe and secure that the thin blue line is strong .
Maybe if you posted on an Antifa site you might find some soulmates who share your world view?
I mean you're both trolling just in different ways

Not all cops are bad but also not all cops are good.

We've got a decent history of corruption and heavy handed tactics with the cops in Vic and Dan is trying to get them more power right now and putting a lot on them judgement wise

And they're is targeting in certain suburbs

At the same time they've been good in general J protest situations but those are also covered by the media so who knows

Agree. If you're not playing games, you have to call it how you see it honestly.
Agreed - although I want to be clear that I never said all cops were bad. I was very clear in my words that a "few bad apples" are causing issues. I'm definitely the opposite of cop hating - I just don't like seeing heavy handed tactics/assault against the elderly and others for not wearing a ****ing mask or walking outside their home too far.

This is what gets me about all the doomer anti-lockdown posts. We are 4-6 months ahead of places like the UK who are only now considering taking a hardline approach. It'll take the USA years to get to where we are. I understand why people are pissed at the Victorian government for their screw ups that pushed us further back, but people should be thankful that we at least have the virus under control now. The lockdown pain will be worth it in the long run.

I mean you're both trolling just in different ways
Hypocrisy deserves scorn.

Im pretty disgusted by the disrespectful way a few of the 'riot' police officers are treating/assaulting citizens (including the elderly) over such ridiculous demands regarding masks and freedom of movement. I have nothing against the police but a few bad apples have really dropped the ball - I'm assuming they are behaving this erratic and aggressive because they have been instructed to. Dictator Dan is acting like we need Starship troopers to enforce his dictatorship policies. This is Australia FFS - since when did this draconian sh*t become acceptable.

It's so easy to sh*t on the Police when an extremely small % fu** up and make a huge mistake (to both blacks and whites) - but I can bet none of the protestors have the balls to do a job that puts your life at risk every day dealing with drug dealers and criminals for pretty low pay. Not only that when the 0.01% of your industry fu**s up you all get painted with the same brush and abused and hated on by every media outlet and person you encounter who call you scum pigs. Nice huh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypocrisy deserves scorn.
You ****ed up and put your text in a quote from me.. Suggest you change it. Anyway Cops in Australia have it pretty damn good when you consider what police in the USA etc have to deal with knowing that every encounter could end up with a bullet in their head. I support police - I just don't support this made up riot police shit that makes the state of Victoria look like a Starship troopers Chinese dictatorship with batons strangling protestors and the elderly over ****ing MASK WEARING and people wandering too far from where they live.

This is what gets me about all the doomer anti-lockdown posts. We are 4-6 months ahead of places like the UK who are only now considering taking a hardline approach. It'll take the USA years to get to where we are. I understand why people are pissed at the Victorian government for their screw ups that pushed us further back, but people should be thankful that we at least have the virus under control now. The lockdown pain will be worth it in the long run.

Next year when other countries have herd immunity and there’s still no vaccine, what then?

We keep our countries borders shut forever?

If there isn't an effective vaccine then USA are way closer to being done with Covid than we are. They've had their peak of deaths (more reliable measure than 'cases' that pick up a heap of people not sick).

Next year when other countries have herd immunity and there’s still no vaccine, what then?

Herd immunity has never been achieved without a vaccine. And considering it is now proven that you can catch COVID multiple times (with evidence that the second round is much more severe than the first) herd immunity for this virus looks impossible.

4-6 months ahead for a 10 month lockdown that will likely take years (multiple) to recover economically from. Not to mention the likely generational impacts on families from a money and mental health point of view. Benefit doesn’t outweigh consequence for me.

So Sweden’s cases must be escalating everyday then?
Yes, they are.
4-6 months ahead for a 10 month lockdown that will likely take years (multiple) to recover economically from. Not to mention the likely generational impacts on families from a money and mental health point of view. Benefit doesn’t outweigh consequence for me.
It's going to take every country years to recover from this, lockdowns or not. And if you want to talk about mental health impacts, what about the effects of thousands more families losing loved ones that they'll never get to see again because we did nothing to halt the spread of a deadly virus? The recovery will be faster when the numbers are as low as possible.

Australians will get to know Australia a bit better - I'm completely against the whole lockdown thing but if there is one shining light it means Australians will be limited to holidaying at home and getting to know other parts of the country which is actually a good thing. We have some beautiful places that many of us never see - instead too many go to Bali and Thailand to get w***ered and sniff ladyboy dicks.

Yes, they are.

It's going to take every country years to recover from this, lockdowns or not. And if you want to talk about mental health impacts, what about the effects of thousands more families losing loved ones that they'll never get to see again because we did nothing to halt the spread of a deadly virus?
Look at that death rate climbing... 0-5 deaths a day for the past few months - shits gone CRAZZYYYYY.
Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 5.34.20 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back