Health Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can slice and dice things a million ways. Biggest thing is that vaccinations stop it enough so the health system can cope.

absolutely agree.

Businesses ask people where they are from? Or do they see that from the QR thing you guys are doing?
a lot of businesses (mainly restaurants and cafes) dont want the risk of being an exposure site. they check licenses to see if you are local. makes sense tbh when we know the city folk are travelling out here when they shouldnt potentially causing us further lockdowns

a lot of businesses (mainly restaurants and cafes) dont want the risk of being an exposure site. they check licenses to see if you are local. makes sense tbh when we know the city folk are travelling out here when they shouldnt potentially causing us further lockdowns

Thanks, yeah. Makes sense for a business to protect themselves. Just can’t imagine going around showing my licence everywhere.

Must have been last year in-between the lockdowns when we travelled down to Warrnambool and Port Fairy for a few nights.

On our way back we stopped at the local beach and grabbed some coffee and snacks from this local caravan cafe.

They must have heard my accent and asked us if we were from Melbourne while handing over the food.

Mate just gave me this death stare and said no charge for the toastee, probably spat in my coffee as well.

i could imagine quite a few people would be inconvenienced by the drivers licence check who are legitimately living regional for the time being.

Our timing was impeccable last year, we'd gone down to the holiday house for a mini WFH holiday, then the ring of steel happened and we just ended up staying. For six months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only one way to learn how to cook. it aint that hard

tmp_Gq1zy0_4498ed03d44d339c_ETLmvu6U8AEiieR.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back